Milwaukee , WI 53203 Location map
Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo
The Largest Dedicated Wire Processing Event Of The Year
Since 2001, the National Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo has grown into a comprehensive industry resource and the exclusive showcase for the electrical wire and cable processing industries. In just two days, Expo visitors have access to all the equipment, instruments, tools, materials and supplies used in wire & cable harness assembly, inspection and repair. They connect with more than 160 world-class suppliers and service companies to discover best practices to enhance their operations, see machines on site and under power, and attend free seminars led by high level experts and applications personnel from all facets of the industry.
Who Should Be At The Expo?
If you’re a decision-maker who designs, specifies, purchases, installs, sells, maintains or manufactures electronic cable assemblies, cord sets, wiring harnesses and other related products, this is the Expo for you to attend!
Since 2001, the Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo continues to provide an inexpensive way to reach a great number of interested, qualified customers.
If you’re an exhibitor, you’ll be able to meet with more key buyers than you could in a month of cold calling! The industry will be here; will you?
1. In two days, you’ll meet with more key buyers than you could in a month of cold calling.
2. This Expo attracts industry buyers who normally do not attend other assembly and industry shows. You’ll meet buyers including Presidents, CEOs, Purchasing Managers, Design and Plastic Engineers, Mold Makers, Plant Foremen, Job Shops and other industrial professionals.
3. No non-industry attendees. Everyone is here because of their interest in wire processing. Where else could you find so many customers coming together at one place in one time to visit your booth and see your products?
4. Promote your new technologies and services while conducting business in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Plus free beverages and food breaks each day.
5. You’ll reach even more customers as the Electrical Manufacturing and Coil Winding Expo will co-locate with our Expo. Attendees visit both Expos with one badge.
Don't wait to register for the Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
The Electrical Wire Processing Technology Expo
c/o Expo Productions, Inc.
510 Hartbrook Drive
Hartland, WI 53029
Exhibitor Information +