Online Event Location map
Effective Employee Performance Documentation: Elements and Techniques - Webinar by TrainHR
Overview : Communicate better, improve performance, and defend yourself from legal challenges by producing more effective performance documentation. Employees are more productive when they know what is expected of them. Employee discipline is easier when documents are in order, and high standards are met when directions are clear. Learn simple, stress-free methods for collecting the right information, keeping the right records, and tracking performance outcomes. Good documentation has many advantages including eliminating subjectivity in performance appraisal ratings, serving as a basis for training and development, as well as a source for rewards and recognition.
Creating documentation can be effortless if the right approach and good tools are used. Discover how the best managers collect information that gives them a 360 degree view of performance. Empower employees and get them engaged in their work like never before by using tried and true management techniques. The secret to effective performance documentation involve both the supervisor and employee tracking performance elements and using a system that accounts for all performance variables.
Why you should attend: Most managers fall short in their goal of documenting performance. This neglect often results in sloppy disciplinary procedures, performance shortcomings, bad morale, and possible legal challenges. Learn to effectively track, manage, and document performance by using simple and effective techniques that are not a chore to do. Don't let the excuses such as "I do not have time" stop you from being an effective manager. If you have ever failed to nominate great employees for awards because you did not have records to prove their success, or if you have ever wished that you could help poor performers move on to another career, this training session is designed to help you enjoy the benefits of good performance documentation.
Areas Covered In the Seminar:
- What is the difference between documentation and evidence?
- What type of documents should be collected?
- Are there advantages and disadvantages to electronic documentation?
- What are some best practice data gathering techniques?
- What are the potential uses of effective documentation?
- Where documentation should be kept?
- What is the best documentation method?
- What is the difference in an activity log and a performance log?
- How and when documentation should be used for employee discipline.
- Diffuse performance confrontations by having the right information in front of you.
- Help employees succeed through setting clear expectations.
Who will benefit:
- HR Managers
- Training Managers
- New Supervisors
- General Managers
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Effective Employee Performance Documentation: Elements and Techniques - Webinar by TrainHR? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +