Chicago , IL 60611 Location map
EdTechTeacher Summit 2014
The EdTechTeacher Summit will bring together educators from around the world for three days of workshops and conference sessions dedicated to exploring technology innovations and reshaping teaching & learning NOW.
Sessions will be grouped under 5 topic stands:
- Redefining learning with iPads, Androids, and tablets
- Unleashing student creativity with Laptops, Chromebooks, and BYOD
- Collaborating with Google and the Cloud
- Flipping the classroom as a bridge to project based learning
- Enabling learning spaces with agile maker spaces
- Interact personally with nearly every conference participant. (These professionals are looking for new resources and ideas)
- Reach many attendees from across the country and around the world.
- Meet technical staff charged with determining security, product needs/features, and implementing effective solutions.
- Converse with key district decision makers.
- Partner Opportunities
At EdTechTeacher, we understand teachers because all of us have been in the classroom. Given our backgrounds, we recognize the challenge of preparing students for an increasingly complex and cognitively demanding world and leverage our experiences to provide professional development to teachers who are dedicated to creating innovative learning opportunities for their students.
From large school districts to small independent schools, we have experience with a wide range of educational settings and grade levels. If your school or district is trying to leverage new technologies to support student learning, we are excited to partner with you.
If the EdTechTeacher Summit 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
806 West Roxbury Parkway
Chestnut Hill, MA 02467
Instructional Technology Specialists
Other Education Practitioners
Exhibitor Information +