EDS is a leadership summit.
It is an important gathering of the movers, shakers and brightest minds that electronic component manufacturers, distributors and representatives have to offer.
In an energized, progressive atmosphere, top decision makers come together to build business. It’s a forum to plan, discuss new opportunities, and reset goals.
The core of EDS is valuable idea exchange. It happens through high-level strategic meetings, event functions and informal gatherings. Business relationships are rekindled and new ones formed.
EDS is a strongly supported, joint effort by the industry's top member organizations: the Electronic Components Industry Association and the Electronic Representatives Association.
EDS is the one show that puts you in front of the right people and connects you with the hottest products in the electronics industry. Whether it's as a show exhibitor, in the conference center, or during one-on-one suite meetings, EDS puts you at the forefront of global electronics.
What You Can Accomplish at EDS
- Meet with all your channel partners from all over the world
- Build relationships, establish trust
- Introduce new products and programs
- Expand your coverage with new distributors
- Recruit and motivate reps
- Bring distributors onboard with your new strategies
- Solve problems, review markets, set goals
- Hold your national sales meeting
- Establish and reinforce mind-share
- Network with peers
- Get on top of trends
- Gather new ideas
- Share best practices
- Arm yourself with the information you need to face the future
- Get updated on industry issues
- Meet the press — EDS is a key event for the channel media
Showcase your company's brand in front of 4,000 of the top decision makers in the $88 billion electronic distribution industry. EDS provides a unique opportunity for industry leaders to connect with their channel partners at this must-attend industry event. A host of conference sponsorship opportunities are available to accommodate every budget. Call today and see what we can deliver to fit your promotional budget. In additional to promotional items, there are a variety of advertising options: website banner ads, exhibit area banners and signage, the Show Directory and Show Daily publications. Please contact Gretchen Oie, (312) 648-1140, Gretchen@edsconnects.com for additional information.