Subject matter focus for October 2014 will include:
The focus for this iteration of the Summit will be on broadening the context of connected health within the DoD, VA, and Federal Agencies . Specific topic areas will include:
1. Big Data for evidence-supported decisions to improve healthcare
2. Shared health services within DHA
3. Capturing and connecting the purchased care component
4. Standardizing health data
5. Telehealth and Mobile health technologies
6. Implementing predictive analytics in a meaningful way
7 .State RHIOs:Public and private collaboration health IT
9. Improving patient engagement, and what does that require from the IT tools that can help us get there?
10. EHRs will be approached with topics such as external connectivity (connecting to purchased care components, outside hospitals and providers…), data access management, clinical and non-clinical requirements, governance, and consolidating and reducing redundancies
At our Summit you will have the ability to:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the health IT community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest technologies to effectively and efficiently transform healthcare.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions or comments and will receive a pre-Summit questionnaire for precise questions and subject matters you would like our speakers to address.
Exhibitor / Sponsor Information:
At DSI, we consider our sponsors as our partners. Our goal is to provide you with an experience that is custom designed to meet your organization’s goals. To this end, we value your input and expertise and will work closely with you to create a sponsorship campaign that is tailor made for your business needs.
Each of our events are distinct in their design and each offers a variety of campaigns that you can engage in: from speaking opportunities, round table discussions, product demonstrations, to private luncheon and cocktail receptions. Our team of experts will also work closely with you in audience development in order to help frame our delegate attendance to match your organizations needs.
Defense Strategies Institute (DSI) was created to form a non-partisan, relevant, sustainable, and ethical organization operating primarily within the Department of Defense and Federal Government sectors. Our Founding Partners created DSI with the vision of using their expertise in political/military affairs, government relations and military operations to help advance mission critical success through necessary dialogue and debates amongst the respective offices and industry while at the same time helping to support those that deserve it most: our Wounded Warriors.