Atlanta , GA 30303 Location map
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
Overview & Attendees:
DRI2014 is the premiere industry event where business continuity, risk management, disaster recovery and emergency response professionals can learn from and network with top industry experts and collaborate with their peers.
- Learn from, and meet face-to-face with industry experts.
- Network & share best practices with colleagues from government, commercial, industrial, and institutional work environments.
- Participate in comprehensive discussions, hands-on workshops and explore relevant case histories.
- Hear tried and true solutions on best practices & recovery strategies.
- Collaborate with your peers and industry experts in an exclusive, intimate setting.
Suppliers to the BCM community, are invited to showcase products, services, and solutions to an elite audience of certified BC professionals with a display booth in the exhibition hall.
An exhibit at DRI2014 is your opportunity to engage BC professionals at the highest levels of education, experience, and intellectual curiosity. Don’t miss your chance to influence this exclusive audience!
Representative Product & Service Categories:
- BCM Software
- Enterprise Software
- Data Storage Hardware / Services
- Communication / Notification Systems
- Insurance Providers
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Training & Education
- Planning, Consulting & Other Professional Services
Top Reasons to Exhibit
Engage highly-qualified prospects- Committed BC professionals, most having attained certification status.
Generate new business opportunities- with decision makers who are actively seeking solutions.
An ideal networking environment– an event schedule designed to fully engage attendees with exhibitors.
Exclusive audience- accomplished BCM professionals who meet DRI’s demanding criteria.
International reach- Your full page ad in THRIVE! (included with your exhibit) gives you exposure to DRII’s global membership of 11,000 certified professionals
DRI International is the global organization setting the standard for professionalism in business continuity planning. More than 10,000 certified pros from all industry and business sectors maintain active certification with this not-for-profit organization.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the DRI 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
ROC Exhibitions, Inc.
1963 University Lane
Lisle, IL 60532
See the Event Exhibitor section for contacts.
In 2013, high-level BC professionals came from across the US, and 22 countries, to learn, to network, and to see the latest products and services from the industry's top suppliers.
Attendance in Philadelphia was 358,
40 states and 22 countries were
Exhibitor Information +