Key Take Away:
Understand the increasing use of process mapping as a fraud detection tool in SOX compliance and how switching from GAAP to IFRS will affect SOX controls.
Attend this webinar and find out what the SEC is watching closely for now and into the future. Like it or not, the SEC is still fining companies and filing criminal charges against company executives. Don’t be one of them.
Why Should You Attend:
Do you get the feeling that the only one who really cares about SOX training anymore is the internal auditor? Does the SEC reporting even care? The answer is that the SEC is watching more closely than ever and you need to be even more careful.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
- Is the SEC catching anyone these days?
- What are the key items the SEC is watching out for now?
- SOX Compliance: the 3 key questions internal auditors still need to answer:
- Is it accurate?
- Are you sure?
- Can you prove it?
- The increasing use of process mapping as a fraud detection tool
- How switching from GAAP rules to IFRS standards will affect SOX controls
Who Will Benefit:
- Financial Managers and Controllers
- CFO’s and other Company Executives
- Accounting and Reporting Managers
- Auditors and Staff
- Business Division and Operations Managers
- Anyone involved in the SOX compliance process
Mike Morley, a Certified Public Accountant, is the author of "IFRS Simplified". Mike is a recognized authority in the field of finance and helps guide companies through the IFRS compliance process. An entertaining and informative speaker, Mike is a frequent guest on television and radio.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Don't wait to register for the Does Anyone Care About SOX Anymore? - By AtoZ Compliance. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/01/2016 - 06/01/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Audience:||Financial Managers and Controllers
CFOs and other Company Executives
Accounting and Reporting Managers
Auditors and Staff
Business Division and Operations Managers
Anyone involved in the SOX compliance process
|Sponsorship Details:||AtoZ Compliance|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.