San Antonio , TX 78205 Location map
San Antonio Convention Center
DoD/VA Healthcare 2014
Join over 150 leading DoD/VA healthcare professionals to gain exclusive updates on trauma healthcare, health IT, healthcare policy, patient safety and rehabilitation.
DoD/VA 2014 has being design for you to learn about all the major health topics instead of only one. This four day event includes four separately bookable workshops and two main summit days which will give you the opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with service members from other branches.
To view the agenda click here: http://bit.ly/1nw4mus
Highlighted Speakers Include:
- David Muntz, Former Principal Deputy Director, Office of the National Coordinator on Health Information Technology
- R. Clark Campbell, MSN, RN-BC, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, Program Analyst, Veterans Health Administration
- Dr. Alice B. Aiken, Director, Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research
- LTC Jeff Yarvis, Chief Family Behavioral Health Sciences, Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
- Khalid Barazanji, Chief, Airworthiness Certification & Evaluation Branch, US Army Aeromedical Research Laboratory
- Dr. Amy Bowles, Chief, Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service, San Antonio Military Medical Service
- View all speakers: http://bit.ly/MF3aY2
There may be many networking opportunities at the DoD/VA Healthcare 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +