Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
A non-partisan educational and training Summit designed as a “Town Hall” full spectrum view towards the air/land/sea unmanned initiatives. The forum is created to encourage a real, pragmatic level of discussion and debate amongst all in attendance.
We will bring together leaders from across the Armed Services & Government Agencies and the Industry and Academic leaders that can help them forge many of the solutions necessary to achieve their respective “next –steps”. Actionable take aways for today, tomorrow, and the future will drive the discussions.
Subject matters will include:
1. Efficient Onboard Data Processing for ISR
2. Development and evolution of unmanned Common Control Systems (CCS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based software
3. Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) based software/hardware solutions for fielded systems
4. Interoperability across Service platforms
5. MUM-T and Autonomous activity
6. Precision handling
7. UCLASS, Mine-Counter measures (MCM) , LDUUV
There may be many networking opportunities at the DoD Unmanned Systems Summit. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/25/2014 - 03/26/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/25/2014 - 03/26/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|First Move-In Date:||03/24/2014|
|Other Industries:||Federal Government, Government, IT, Military, Software, Technology|
|Venue:||Mary M Gates Learning Center|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Sponsorship Details:||sponsorship details : Please visit us at http://unmannedsystems.dsigroup.org|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.