This is an engaging overview of how Lean Six Sigma via the DMAIC process is utilized in a home environment to improve the quality of life for a child diagnosed as being on the Autism Spectrum. The webinar takes the participants through how DMAIC methodology was successfully used to make viable differences with live metrics and results over a 14-year timeframe.
Why Should You Attend:
Enables you to see a live application of Six Sigma DMAIC Process with impactful results. Helps you to see how you can leverage these tools to better yourself and/or the lives of others.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• DMAIC: Every step of DMAIC is reviewed from the diagnosis (Define) phase through the Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control. Live data and results are shared through each step of the process
• Tool Highlights: Specifically, time is spent on how a variety of LSS tools were applied across the process. These include: Value Stream Map, Ishekawa, Pugh decision matrix, Control Plans, Design of Experiments, and Check Sheet analysis. The problem solving process is full cycle including phases of Control/Sustain
• Results: Live results across the process are shared with the participants spanning 14 years
• To help people understand how quality and lean tools can be applied to improve one’s quality of life
• Increased understanding of the power of successfully using data to advocate for oneself
• Culturally, this empowers and demonstrates how quality and lean tool kits can be “taken home”
• Autism affects 1 in 68 children in the US (per CDC). Quality and lean professionals will be enabled to better understand the potential national impact and increased need for social responsibility
Who Will Benefit:
• Any person at any level in the Quality and Lean Profession
Jd Marhevko is currently the VP of Quality, Lean and EHS for Accuride Corporation. Three (3) Accuride sites have won the prestigious Manufacturing Excellence Award (in 2014-2015). She has been involved in Operations and Lean/Six Sigma efforts for almost 30 years across a variety of industries. Jd is an ASQ Fellow. In 2016, Jd was awarded both the Shainin Medal and honored as one of the top 100 Women in Manufacturing by Washington DC’s Manufacturing Institute. With ASQ she also holds the CMQ/OE, CQE, CSSBB and is an ASQ Certified Trainer for a variety of Quality Tools. She is an MBB and has held various Baldrige Assessor roles. Jd is a Past-Chair of the ASQ Quality Management Division (QMD), a 25,000 member organization and supports several ASQ divisions in a variety of capacities. Jd is a Howard Jones awardee, the QMD’s highest honor. She holds a BSE from Oakland University in MI and an MSA from Central Michigan University.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the DMAIC & Autism; A Sample Size of One- By Compliance Global Inc..
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/08/2016 - 09/08/2016|
|Other Industries:||Manufacturing, Manufacturing - General|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $155.00|
Any person at any level in the Quality and Lean Profession
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Please Contact Compliance Global Inc. for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.