Overview: Offshoring software development projects suffer from two significant yet easily addressed problems. First, the customer's instincts for how to run an outsourced project are more likely to hurt rather than help them. Second, service providers (SPs) prove to be little more than order takers that don't have the courage to negotiate a winning strategy.
Why should you attend:
- What will happen with your intellectual property (IP)?
- How do you know that an outsourced project is on track?
- How do you recover a troubled outsourced project before it's too late?
- How do you build a healthy relationship with your outsourcing partners?
- How do you know that a service provider can deliver in an agile manner?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- What the Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) framework is.
- The risks associated with offshoring.
- Disciplined agile offshoring from the point of view of the customer.
- Disciplined agile offshoring from the point of view of the service provider.
- What you need to do to succeed at disciplined agile offshoring.
- Industry statistics regarding agile offshoring in practice
- Criteria to determine if you're ready for offshoring IT delivery projects.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Disciplined Agile Offshoring: Making it Work for Both the Customer and the Service Provider.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/11/2014 - 06/11/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/11/2014 - 06/11/2014|
|Other Industries:||IT, Technology|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.