Dallas , TX 75207 Location map
Hyatt Regency Dallas
Disaster Conference - Dallas
Our mission is simple, to provide valuable education, training and the best practices to assist organizations and communities prepare, respond and recover from emergencies and disasters.
Since 2006, the Disaster Conferences has held over 50 conferences across more than 30 cities in the United States. With an impressive past attendee list and a collection of respectable sponsors, our conferences offers essential knowledge and education while also creating opportunities for personal interaction. Our conference provides connection and support to local, regional, state and national entities.
With a focus on delivering both informative and resourceful conferences by offering programs and activities, the Disaster Conferences succeeds by centering on relative and modern topics on disaster management.
When it comes to emergencies and disasters, getting involved in a community that includes experts and valuable resources in disaster management is the key to success. By providing these assets, our conference reaches its goal of delivering the best resources available.
Learn From Experts
Learn from industry experts on how to develop effective resiliency tactics to sustain your business operations and communities during critical times.
Engage in valuable peer to peer collaboration with professionals like yourself. Exchange ideas and gain a global perspective on disaster management issues during breaks, meetings with professionals with your area of interest/sector and evening networking reception.
Exhibitors – Experienced Expert from the Industry
Find solutions for your business challenges – discover new products and services.
What Can You Expect From The Disaster Conference?
- One Day Conference
- 8 Presenters
- Senior Gathering of Disaster Professionals
- Strategic Insights From Leading Risk and Business Continuity Practitioners
- Insights of Developing a Disaster Plan for your Organization
- Hands on Approach on Learning
- Local and Government Officials Insight on Disasters
Exhibiting at Disaster Conferences
Build and network your business with the Disaster Conferences.
Just by participating in the conference you’ll gain the opportunity to display your services, knowledge and products to industry leaders and decision makers. There will be an array of organized activities, speakers and promotions to allow opportunities to network your business.
Some of the opportunities include:
- Networking and building connections with professionals and industry leaders representing government organizations, high profile businesses, and non-profit organizations.
- Showcase yours knowledge, resources, and products to industry leaders.
- Gain an advantage in the industry of Disaster Management
As an exhibitor, you also take advantage of the following:
- Media Coverage that covers the event.
- Listing on the website as an attendee both before and after the event.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Disaster Conference - Dallas.
131 N. El Molino Ave. Suite #101
Pasadena, CA 91101
Exhibitor Information +