Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in team engagement and employee loyalty.
Successful career management by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback, Talented human capital will be the prime ingredient of business success in the future. Organizational culture that values mentorship and coaching and includes constructive and timely feedback.
Why Should You Attend:
- Learn how to effectively use different skill sets for workplace motivation is key to being a manager
- Managing your career using a mentor, coach and a good manager will provide you the feedback you need
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Learn the different skills to mentor, coach, and manager
- Learn the role of a mentor, coach and manager in improving employee engagement and importance of loyalty
- Career development plan by employees means accountability and getting formal and informal feedback
- Learn how to use all three skills and what to expect from each different role in providing career enhancement
- Learn the role of feedback from the three different types that can enhance your career
- Managing employees and motivating them to achieve their best requires a variety of skills
- Understanding the difference in the role of a mentor vs. role of a coach vs. a role of a manager will help managing employees
Who Will Benefit:
- HR Managers
- Senior Management
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Leadership Team
- Employee Relationship Managers
- Staffing Managers
Valerie Pelan provides her clients a strategic and global perspective that combines her business experience with a current view of the competitive environment. As President of Integrated Focus, she provides executive coaching on leadership areas such as executive presence, career transitioning and leading change. Her breath of experience as a business advisor spans Fortune 100 companies, government agencies and non-profit Boards. Some of her recent clients are Hyatt, Novation, AAFES, PepsiCo, AT&T, Bureau of Labor Statistics, Perot Museum, and UTD Executive MBA program.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Difference Between Mentor, Coach, and Manager in Motivating Employees to High Performance- By Compliance Global Inc.? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/09/2016 - 08/09/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, Human Resources|
Sales and Marketing Professionals
Employee Relationship Managers
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.