Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join the inaugural DevOps Conference East to learn the latest in methods, processes, technology, and tools that are being used to integrate agile development with systems operations. Understand how, when implemented correctly, DevOps reduces the time from idea inception to user availability of your product and services. Become a better, more informed software professional with an outward, customer-focused view of development through a wide variety of learning sessions:
• Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
• In-depth half- and full-day tutorials
• Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
• Pre-conference training classes
• The Expo, bringing you the latest in software development solutions
• Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, & lunches included
• A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
The DevOps Conference focuses on this new approach to creating quality software quickly, and brings you the latest thinking in improving the software development lifecycle. Whether new to DevOps, or experienced with the process, learn the latest advances to improve your product delivery.
Conference session topics include:
- The basic building blocks of DevOps
- Transforming an organization to use DevOps principles
- The concepts of Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing,
and Continuous Deployment and the benefits of each
- Overcoming organizational inertia to DevOps adoption
- The use of DevOps in mobile app development
- Experience reports of organizational transformations
During the conference presentations, learn from key industry experts. Gain key insights from both experts and your peers on issues you deal with every day.
The DevOps Conference provides an intimate learning experience, giving you the opportunity to meet with fellow practitioners and have one-on-one consulting sessions with experts.
Discover the Top Technologies and Tools All Under One Roof!
Visit the Expo on November 11–12, 2015, and enjoy all of these unique opportunities:
- The latest solutions, technologies, and tools in software development
- Meet one-on-one with representatives from some of today's most innovative organizations
- Network with colleagues and conference speakers while enjoying complimentary food and beverages during the Expo Reception
- Enjoy session breaks in the Expo with complimentary refreshments to keep you energized!
- Learn new skills, discover solutions, and participate in live demos during the industry technical presentations
- Travel the Expo floor for fun games and a chance to win exciting prizes
Information for Exhibitors
The Expo, November 11–12, 2015 gives vendors access to both Agile Development, Better Software & DevOps Conference East delegates. Companies with software development products and services will certainly benefit from direct sales interaction with this highly targeted and motivated audience—the majority of whom spend at least 60% of their work effort managing or implementing software.
Exhibitors Will Have the Opportunity to:
- Showcase their products to a qualified audience willing to invest in software development technology
- Capitalize on exclusive exhibit time free of competing presentations
- Get pre-conference exposure to thousands of potential clients through direct marketing channels and advertising
About Software Quality Engineering:
Software Quality Engineering delivers training, support, research, and publications to software managers, developers, test professionals, and quality engineers worldwide. Since 1986, we have been at the forefront of software quality improvement technology and were instrumental in setting the stage for the software industry to view testing as a distinct discipline. Today, Software Quality Engineering produces several of the most respected conferences in the software testing and development industry including the STAR, Agile Development, Better Software, and DevOps conference series. Software Quality Engineering hosts international gatherings of software professionals and experts focused on building better software. Our events feature real-world techniques and strategies from leading software organizations, practical insight from industry experts, as well as the knowledge and support gained through peer-based networking.
There may be many networking opportunities at the DevOps Conference East 2015. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/08/2015 - 11/13/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/11/2015 - 11/12/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 11am-4:15pm, 5:30-6:30pm; Thurs, 10am-3pm|
|Other Industries:||Software, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||http://devopseast.techwell.com/conference-pricing-3...|
|Notes:||Attendees' Job Title Level:
13% Director or VP
|Venue:||Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista|
|Venue Phone:||(407) 827-4000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/florida/hilton-orlando-lake-buena-vis...|
|Sponsorship Details:||A limited number of sponsorships are available to vendors. To find out how you can become a sponsor, contact our sales team at 904.278.0524 or 888.268.8770 ext. 260 or email email@example.com.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.