Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Discover new products and services, meet with suppliers, and network with commercial and residential interior design, architectural and trade industry professionals.
Attend the Architectural and Interior Design Roundtables featuring award winning professionals, exploring the current design challenges on social and environment implications.
Presented by Informa Canada, DesignTrends is held concurrently with Construct Canada, PM Expo,HomeBuilder & Renovator, and Concrete Canada, will take place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from Dec 4-6, 2013.
Participate with over 24,000 attendees and business leaders, 450 speakers and 1050 exhibits from innovative leading manufacturers to distributors of commercial and residential design.
A Meeting Place for the Building, Construction & Design Industry
DesignTrends is the industry's most important event for design and construction professionals, delivering all the products, resources, and educational tools your clients need to strengthen their operations. The 12th annual DesignTrends will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, Property Management Expo, Concrete Canada and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.
Reasons to Exhibit
Qualified Attendees for Local & International Markets
- Over 24,000 building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals from both the private and public sectors as well as building owners and property managers from all levels of government.
- Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- 100 professional Canadian associations attend the Show, and we invite these associations and their members to participate in the success of DesignTrends in various ways, such as hosting their annual general meeting, awards gala or cocktail reception at the Convention Centre outside of show hours, making it more convenient for their members to attend.
- 65% of Show visitors are repeat visitors: the answers they are looking for are all at the Show.
- 35% of Show visitors are first time attendees: thousands of potential new customers are walking the Show every day.
- Exhibits have been sold out for the plast 10 years.
- 20% of exhibitors have exhibited at the Show for at least 10 years: the targeted, high caliber of attendee keeps them coming back.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the DesignTrends 2013.
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/04/2013 - 12/06/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/04/2013 - 12/06/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Design Services|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Construction Equipment, Design Services, Green Construction|
|Audience:||Over 24,000 building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals from both the private and public sectors as well as building owners and property managers from all levels of government.|
|Venue:||Metro Toronto Convention Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 585-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||1,050 Exhibits|
|Show Owner:||Informa Canada|
|Show Manager:||Informa Canada|
|Sponsorship Details:||Increase your companyâ€TMs profile among thousands of building owners, developers, property managers, facility managers and building operators by becoming a sponsor of DesignTrends.
Each Sponsorship offers targeted promotional opportunities that have the potential to reach over 24,000 attendees before, during, and after the Show.
DesignTrends sponsors will also benefit from exposure to the architects, builders, owners, property and facility managers, contractors, developers, engineers, renovators, and specifiers attending Construct Canada, PM Expo, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, and Concrete Canada running concurrently on the exposition floor.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit space sold in increments of 100 square feet.||$30.50 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Corner||10% premium for corner locations||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.