Online Event Location map
Designing and Implementing the Pay Compression - Key Strategies - Webinar by TrainHR
Overview : Human Resource practitioners should attend this program to create and implement effective strategies for combatting compression in their companies. If left alone, this problem festers and leads to employee relations issues that don't surface until turnover signals its presence. The pragmatic Webinar Leader, David Wudyka, SPHR, MBA, will offer his ideas for "dos and don'ts" when managing compression.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to define pay compression
- How to design and implement practical solutions to compression
- The number one cause of pay compression
- What employers overlook that leads to compression
- The importance of administrative diligence
- How pay range quartiles can be used to help manage compression
- The role of "Equity Adjustments"
- The important influence of the Employment function
- Why the ratio of Supervisory: Subordinate pay matters
- Can pay compression ever be good?
- The impact of compression upon discrimination
- How the "Merit Matrix" can help in managing compression
- Turnover: the ultimate consequence of compression
Who Will Benefit:
- Human Resource Managers
- Compensation Analysts
- Compensation Managers
- Financial Managers of HR Departments
There may be many networking opportunities at the Designing and Implementing the Pay Compression - Key Strategies - Webinar by TrainHR. Find out more in the event details below.
Financial Managers of HR Departments
Exhibitor Information +