San Francisco , CA 94143 Location map
Mission Bay Conference Center
Designers of Things 2014
Designers of Things is an all-new conference & showcase dedicated to accelerating the design, development and business of Wearable Tech, 3D Printing and Internet of Things, empowering the inventive people behind these technologies to take their skills and products to the next level.
Featuring keynote Gadi Amit, Founder & Principal Designer of NewDealDesign and Design Lead of FitBit & Google's 3D Printed Ara Phone, DoT 2014 brings together the designers, developers, entrepreneurs, project funders and business leaders behind these technologies for two days of expert insights, practical education and technical training around: how these technologies intersect and work together, the unique challenges in developing these technologies, taking projects from concept to reality, the business of bringing innovations successfully to market, the latest industry developments and where we’re headed in the future.
If the Designers of Things 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
- Hardware Designers / Developers
- Entrepreneurs, Innovators & Makers
- Executives - CTOs, CIOs, CEOs and VPs
- Software Architects, Engineers & Programmers
- Investors & Funders - VCs, Hedge Funds, Angel Investors
- Marketers & Business Development Executives
- Product Managers
- Academics / Professors / Students
- Technology Enthusiasts & Futurists
- Press, Researchers & Analysts
Exhibitor Information +