Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Leave the office behind for connections, knowledge, and ideas
you can't get at your desk!
- Discover something new around every corner.
- Network with representatives from over 400 regional OEMs in attendance.
- Test drive the technologies of tomorrow.
- Make face-to-face connections with the industry's top suppliers.
- Find inspiration at dozens of free tech presentations held daily.
- Accelerate your product, career and business by attending advanced manufacturing seminar modules.
One Admission – Access to All
With admission to Design & Manufacturing Canada, you have access to four additional industry-related events taking place under the same roof. Meet with more than 400 additional suppliers featuring materials, equipment, systems, and services used in product design and development.
Design & Manufacturing Canada returns to Toronto in 2015, providing a dynamic professional environment to showcase products and services and develop new business. Design & Manufacturing Canada attractskey decision makers in design engineering, corporate and senior management, and manufacturing and production engineering visiting from top industries including automotive and transportation, engineering in systems integration and architectural services, and machinery (industrial, commercial, agricultural, and other). Their primary interests include CAD/CAM/CAE software, design services, and contract manufacturing.
Featured Products and Services:
- Raw Materials
- Production Machinery
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Contract Services
June 16–18, 2015
Toronto Congress Centre
Notable Show Features:
- CAD/CAM/Rapid Prototyping
- Contract Manufacturing Expo
- Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies
- Co-located Conference & Seminar programs with expert insight on key topics in manufacturing
- Toronto manufacturing produces an annual value-added GDP of C$13 billion or 10.5% of the total output of the city.
- Toronto's 5,000 manufacturing establishments employ 143,000 workers, and manufacturing jobs account for 13% of all jobs in Toronto.
- Design & Manufacturing Canada is sponsored by Design News, the leading technical resource, both in print and online, providing technology news, opinion, analysis, end-user examples and tutorials for engineers and engineering managers who design consumer and industry-specific products and systems.
- Design & Manufacturing Canada co-locates with ATX Canada, PACKEX Canada, Plast-Ex, and PBS Canada, providing a larger crossover audience.
Co-located Events: PackEX Toronto, PTX Powder & Bulk Solids, ATX Canada, Design & Manufacturing Canada, Plast-Ex, Quality Expo
Featuring: Contract Manufacturing
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Design & Manufacturing Canada 2015.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/16/2015 - 06/18/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/16/2015 - 06/18/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tues & Wed, 10am-5pm; Thurs, 10am-4pm|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Design Services, Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing - General|
|Cost to Attend:||https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=2947&site=INQ...|
|Audience:||Attendees are design engineers, manufacturing engineers and managers, process engineers and managers, and corporate managers from industries including medical, solar, energy, industrial equipment, metals, aerospace, and instrumentation, among others.|
Design Engineering 21%
Senior Management 17%
Mechanical Engineering 9%
Product Design Engineering 5%
Purchasing, Procurement &
Other Engineering* 5%
Quality, Testing, Measurement &
Project Engineering 3%
Automation Engineering 3%
*Includes Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Process Engineer, Industrial Engineering
|Venue:||Toronto Congress Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 245-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/univ/Toronto/htp_hotel.html...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||400+ (with co-located events)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||UBM Canon|
|Show Manager:||UBM Canon|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for prices.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
To reserve your booth space, contact a brand representative:
Gregory Shenon 310-445-4205 Gregory.Shenon@ubm.com
Jim Beretta 289-971-0534 Jim.Beretta@ubm.com
English/French Tim Lightfoot 310-445-8546 Tim.Lightfoot@ubm.com