Toronto , ON M9W 1J1 Location map
Toronto Congress Centre
Design & Manufacturing Canada 2015
Leave the office behind for connections, knowledge, and ideas
you can't get at your desk!
- Discover something new around every corner.
- Network with representatives from over 400 regional OEMs in attendance.
- Test drive the technologies of tomorrow.
- Make face-to-face connections with the industry's top suppliers.
- Find inspiration at dozens of free tech presentations held daily.
- Accelerate your product, career and business by attending advanced manufacturing seminar modules.
One Admission – Access to All
With admission to Design & Manufacturing Canada, you have access to four additional industry-related events taking place under the same roof. Meet with more than 400 additional suppliers featuring materials, equipment, systems, and services used in product design and development.
Design & Manufacturing Canada returns to Toronto in 2015, providing a dynamic professional environment to showcase products and services and develop new business. Design & Manufacturing Canada attractskey decision makers in design engineering, corporate and senior management, and manufacturing and production engineering visiting from top industries including automotive and transportation, engineering in systems integration and architectural services, and machinery (industrial, commercial, agricultural, and other). Their primary interests include CAD/CAM/CAE software, design services, and contract manufacturing.
Featured Products and Services:
- Raw Materials
- Production Machinery
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Contract Services
June 16–18, 2015
Toronto Congress Centre
Notable Show Features:
- CAD/CAM/Rapid Prototyping
- Contract Manufacturing Expo
- Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies
- Co-located Conference & Seminar programs with expert insight on key topics in manufacturing
- Toronto manufacturing produces an annual value-added GDP of C$13 billion or 10.5% of the total output of the city.
- Toronto's 5,000 manufacturing establishments employ 143,000 workers, and manufacturing jobs account for 13% of all jobs in Toronto.
- Design & Manufacturing Canada is sponsored by Design News, the leading technical resource, both in print and online, providing technology news, opinion, analysis, end-user examples and tutorials for engineers and engineering managers who design consumer and industry-specific products and systems.
- Design & Manufacturing Canada co-locates with ATX Canada, PACKEX Canada, Plast-Ex, and PBS Canada, providing a larger crossover audience.
Co-located Events: PackEX Toronto, PTX Powder & Bulk Solids, ATX Canada, Design & Manufacturing Canada, Plast-Ex, Quality Expo
Featuring: Contract Manufacturing
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Design & Manufacturing Canada 2015.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Design Engineering 21%
Senior Management 17%
Mechanical Engineering 9%
Product Design Engineering 5%
Purchasing, Procurement &
Other Engineering* 5%
Quality, Testing, Measurement &
Project Engineering 3%
Automation Engineering 3%
*Includes Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Process Engineer, Industrial Engineering
Exhibitor Information +