The nation’s largest and most trusted tradeshows for selling custom parts and services. Our shows cover the country, offering job shops and contract manufacturers the most effective marketing opportunity to find new customers and build new business
For over 38 years, engineers and product manufacturers have relied on Design-2-Part Shows to find the best custom components, parts and contract manufacturing services. Each show features hundreds of job shops and American contract manufacturing suppliers exhibiting their skills in design, prototypes, production runs, value added services, assemblies, electronics, and much more.
About the Show:
• Get immediate business—59% of last year’s visitors wanted to purchase within 6 months.
• Meet the decision makers—60% of attendees of the last show had final decision or
• Hosted at the Santa Clara Convention Center, this state-of-the-art facility has many business
amenities and plenty of free onsite parking for attendees and exhibitors.
No union fees or extra drayage costs.
The Region at a Glance:
• California is home to 25,246 manufacturers employing over 1,500,000 workers.
• Silicon Valley continues to be the leading hub for high-tech innovation and development,
accounting for 1/3 of all of the venture capital investment in the United States.
• The three bordering cities of San Jose, Sunnyvale, and Santa Clara if combined become
the No. 3 ranked U.S. city by number of industrial jobs. (Manufacturers’ News)
• Santa Clara alone is home to more than 500 manufacturing plants. (SantaClara.gov)
Promotional Radius to Include: California, Oregon, Washington, and Nevada.
Who’s Coming to the Show… Engineers and Purchasers!
Over 50,000 engineers and buyers within a 60 mile radius of the Show.
Exclusive Promotion…The only tradeshow in the region to feature exhibitors who
specialize in design & contract manufacturing services.
Easy Access to the Show… In the heart of Silicon Valley with easy access from
six major highways and just five miles from San Jose International Airport.
Exhibitor Qualifications: Only companies with common ownership are allowed to share a booth. Manufacturers’ reps can work a booth but only principals can purchase exhibit space. Only companies having a manufacturing facility in North America are eligible to exhibit. Distributors and internet-based companies are subject to show management approval. Material suppliers are not eligible to exhibit.
Design-2-Part is dedicated to bringing together the finest American contract manufacturers with OEM's and product manufacturers who need their services. We create efficiencies in the sourcing of custom parts, components, design, prototypes, and assemblies by offering every vehicle to do business... face-to-face, in print, and online. With decades of experience identifying, reaching and convincing OEM decision makers, Design-2-Part brings their expertise to you to generate new business.