Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
There is no doubt that data integrity is the current and future inspection focus of all regulatory heath care agencies. More than 50% inspection reports such as 483's and Warning Letters quote data integrity as deviations from GxP regulations.
This new 2-day course provides the regulatory background and guides attendees through the complete record lifecycle from data entry or acquisition through evaluation, reporting, archiving and retrieval. It also helps to fully understand not only the text but also the meaning of related regulations such as FDA's Part 11 and the EU/PICS Annex 11.
The 2-day course not only ensures a full understanding of the regulations and guidelines for raw data and other records but also provides templates and examples to develop inspection ready documentation. Interactive exercises will be dispersed into and between the presentations. About 50% of the total time will be dedicated to practical sessions. Here attendees work in small groups on case studies and prepare the answers using prepared fill-in templates. After the course a large variety of tools such as SOPs, validation examples and checklists will be readily available on a dedicated website that can be used to easily implement what they have learned in the course.
- Understand what data integrity is and why it is so important for public health
- Learn why there are so many data integrity issues
- Learn about the FDA/EU/PICS/MHRA/WHO requirements for data integrity
- Understand how to define and archive raw data from hybrid systems: electronic vs. paper
- Be able to specify and validate Part 11 compliant software functionality
- Learn how to ensure and document integrity of raw data and other records according to Part 11 and Annex 11
- Understand FDA's New and ongoing Part 11 inspection and enforcement practices
- Learn how to develop and implement corrective and preventive action plans in response to inspection reports
- Learn how to avoid and/or respond to FDA inspectional observations and warning letters
- Learn how to prevent and detect data integrity issues
Who will Benefit:
- QA managers and personnel
- Laboratory managers and supervisors
- Production managers and supervisors
- IT/IS managers and system administrators
- Software developers
- Regulatory affairs
- Training departments
- Documentation departments
Companies and departments:
- Pharmaceutical development and Quality control laboratories
- Quality control laboratories of API manufacturers
- Medical device companies
- Contract laboratories
- Clinical Research Organisation
- Suppliers and service providers of instruments and computer systems
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Data Integrity: FDA/EU Requirements and Implementation. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/13/2017 - 02/14/2017|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare, Sciences|
|Cost to Attend:||One Registration - $1699|
|Audience:||QA managers and personnel
Laboratory managers and supervisors
Production managers and supervisors
IT/IS managers and system administrators
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.