Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
THE DAD 2.0 SUMMIT is an annual conference where marketers, social media leaders, and blogging parents connect to discuss the changing voice and perception of modern fatherhood.
More men are defying stereotypes by taking active roles in their children’s lives, making day-to-day household purchasing decisions regarding products and services, and chronicling these experiences online. The Dad 2.0 Summit is an open conversation about the commercial power of dads online, as well as an opportunity to learn the tools and tactics used by influential bloggers to create high-quality content, build personal brands, and develop viable business models.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the DAD 2.0 Summit 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/30/2014 - 02/01/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Thurs, noon-9pm; Fri, 8am-10pm; Sat, 8am-6pm|
|Primary Industry:||Social Media|
|Other Industries:||Business, Media, Social Media, Technology|
|Audience:||Who should attend the Dad 2.0 Summit?
- I'm a dadblogger who...
- I'm thinking about starting a dad blog, and Iâ€TMm looking for pointers from the pros.
- I'm a marketer or PR person looking to work with bloggers and social sites.
- I'm a blogger or online business owner looking to make new contacts.
- I'm a publisher hoping to meet some of the best dad-specific content providers working today.
- I'm a momblogger who loves dadbloggers.
- I'm the partner of a momblogger, and she made me come.
|Venue:||JW Marriott New Orleans|
|Venue Phone:||(504) 525-6500|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||JW Marriott New Orleans|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/msyjw-jw-marriott-new-orleans/|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.