New Orleans , LA 70130 Location map
JW Marriott New Orleans
DAD 2.0 Summit 2014
THE DAD 2.0 SUMMIT is an annual conference where marketers, social media leaders, and blogging parents connect to discuss the changing voice and perception of modern fatherhood.
More men are defying stereotypes by taking active roles in their children’s lives, making day-to-day household purchasing decisions regarding products and services, and chronicling these experiences online. The Dad 2.0 Summit is an open conversation about the commercial power of dads online, as well as an opportunity to learn the tools and tactics used by influential bloggers to create high-quality content, build personal brands, and develop viable business models.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the DAD 2.0 Summit 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
- I'm a dadblogger who...
- I'm thinking about starting a dad blog, and Iâ€TMm looking for pointers from the pros.
- I'm a marketer or PR person looking to work with bloggers and social sites.
- I'm a blogger or online business owner looking to make new contacts.
- I'm a publisher hoping to meet some of the best dad-specific content providers working today.
- I'm a momblogger who loves dadbloggers.
- I'm the partner of a momblogger, and she made me come.
Exhibitor Information +