Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
d5 is a new OTC event designed to inspire leaders and innovators to drive exponential growth in the offshore energy industry.
Scheduled for the day after OTC 2015 (8 May), d5 will bring together the brightest minds in E&P for talks that inspire participants to discover unique connections and solutions.
This dynamic event will be held at the University of Houston.
WHY LAUNCH A NEW EVENT FOR OTC?
OTC distinguishes itself in the energy industry by advancing scientific and technical knowledge, enhancing the competency of industry professionals. d5 is designed as the perfect companion event for OTC, as it will expose attendees to disruptive technologies from other industries, help them build unique connections, and develop innovative solutions that can be applied to their business area.
WHAT TOPICS WILL BE INCLUDED?
d5 will include thought-provoking presentations focused on diverse topics around business, technology, and people:
- Business: energy outlook, challenges and opportunities, energy economics, startups, environment, competitive advantage, and winning strategies
- Technology: innovation, game-changing capabilities, science, and big data
- People: motivation, sense of purpose, risks, health and productivity, and workplace culture
- Gain exposure to rapid and disruptive technology from other industries
- Spark creativity and innovation in your offshore business through unusual associations
- Expand your team’s vision of the offshore industry’s future
- Leave with practical solutions to help move your business forward
- Continue networking with thought leaders
About Society of Petroleum Engineers:
SPE is the largest individual-member organization serving managers, engineers, scientists and other professionals worldwide in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry. They offer a unique opportunity to contribute to the profession through our programs and activities and many of our accomplishments are driven by our dedicated members.
If the D5 Offshore Technology Conference is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/08/2015 - 05/08/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||Offshore industry technology executives
Middle-level technical practitioners
C-suite and other executives
Active young professionals
|Venue:||University of Houston|
|Venue Phone:||(713) 743-2255|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Sponsorship Details:||Join C-suite executives, mid-level technical practitioners, entrepreneurs and others to spark creativity and innovation and drive exponential growth. Support d5 with a corporate sponsorship to expose attendees to your company and promote your leadership in the offshore community.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this conference. Sponsorships are available.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Sales Manager, Americas
Assistant Director Americas Sales & Exhibits
Craig W. Moritz