Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
A training and technology forum for government, industry, and academia
SO WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Be dazzled by exhibits showcasing the latest technology and solutions
- Interact with some of America’s most brilliant strategic thinkers
- Earn Continuing Education Units required annually for certifications such as PMP, CISSP, CISM, CompTIA, etc
- Contribute to STEM scholarships for Colorado students
- Support The Home Front Cares, a Colorado-based non-profit organization directly benefitting wounded veterans and their families
- Participate in a world-class professional development forum
- Provide awareness to government leaders and employees of commercial technology available to enhance mission effectiveness
- Free admission, which even includes parking!
- Network with customers and industry partners in an approved, ethical, equal-opportunity forum for government /industry interaction
- Participate in a growing interaction between government and industry. Last year we had just shy of 1800 attendees. This year’s goal is 2000.
About AFCEA and the Rocky Mountain Chapter: The AFCEA Rocky Mountain Chapter (RMC) is part of AFCEA International: http://www.afcea.org/about/. AFCEA is a non-profit organization serving its members by providing a forum for the ethical exchange of information, and dedicated to increasing knowledge through the exploration of issues relevant to its members in information technology, communications and electronics for the defense, homeland security and intelligence communities. AFCEA runs symposiums, exhibits, and conferences around the world.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Cyberspace Symposium 2016? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/02/2016 - 02/04/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Network Security|
|Other Industries:||Federal Government, Government, Military, Network Security, Technology|
|Audience:||The Symposium features participants from the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force, Army Cyber Command, 24th Air Force, USMC C4/CIO, Department of Homeland Security, Defense Information Systems Agency, and leading industry partners|
|Venue Phone:||(855) 634-7711|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Broadmoor Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.broadmoor.com/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||Estimated 110 Booths (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||24,000 sq. ft.|
|Show Owner:||Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$3,300||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|5' x 5' Small Business Owner||$995||Water:||n/a|
|Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Abacus Technology Corporation
Bivio Networks with Norsemen Defense Technologies
CENTECH GROUP, Inc.
General Dynamics Fidelis Cybersecurity Solutions
HP Enterprise Security Products
M2 Technology, Inc.
Military Information Technology
Owl Computing Technologies, Inc.
Palo Alto Networks
Three Wire Systems, LLC
World Wide Technology