Colorado Springs , CO 80906 Location map
Cyberspace Symposium 2014
A training and technology forum for government, industry, and academia
SO WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Be dazzled by exhibits showcasing the latest technology and solutions
- Interact with some of America’s most brilliant strategic thinkers
- Earn Continuing Education Units required annually for certifications such as PMP, CISSP, CISM, CompTIA, etc
- Contribute to STEM scholarships for Colorado students
- Support The Home Front Cares, a Colorado-based non-profit organization directly benefitting wounded veterans and their families
- Participate in a world-class professional development forum
- Provide awareness to government leaders and employees of commercial technology available to enhance mission effectiveness
- Free admission, which even includes parking!
- Network with customers and industry partners in an approved, ethical, equal-opportunity forum for government /industry interaction
- Participate in a growing interaction between government and industry. Last year we had just shy of 1800 attendees. This year’s goal is 2000.
About AFCEA and the Rocky Mountain Chapter: The AFCEA Rocky Mountain Chapter (RMC) is part of AFCEA International: http://www.afcea.org/about/. AFCEA is a non-profit organization serving its members by providing a forum for the ethical exchange of information, and dedicated to increasing knowledge through the exploration of issues relevant to its members in information technology, communications and electronics for the defense, homeland security and intelligence communities. AFCEA runs symposiums, exhibits, and conferences around the world.
If the Cyberspace Symposium 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
AFCEA Rocky Mountain Chapter
P.O. Box 76960
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
Exhibitor Information +