Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Whilst many financial services companies know that the key to competitive success in the industry is their customer experience, many are missing the opportunity to develop a customer strategy that is truly reflective of the customers needs. Increasing amounts of data, rapidly evolving technology and rising customer expectations mean delivering a consistent and holistic customer experience is paramount to the success of the industry as whole.
So how do you connect the dots and deliver an excellent customer experience?
The Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services is an outstanding opportunity for you to learn lessons from the most successful financial institutes in the field. In just two days out of the office you’ll save months and potentially years of strategy headaches.
Join North America’s leading minds in customer and brand experience to discuss:
- Effectively managing the migration to online and mobile banking
- Extracting maximum value from social media to ensure a holistic customer experience
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory environment
- Implementing appropriate processes and channel strategies to counter changes in consumer behaviour
- Moving from 'big data' to actionable insight to drive continuous business improvements
- Embedding customer centricity through effective people engagement, motivation and training
Take a look at some of the experts already confirmed to attend:
- AIG, Chief Customer Experience Officer
- Wells Fargo, EVP
- U.S Bank, SVP Customer Experience
- SunTrust Bank, FVP, Voice of the Client Analytics
- Visa, Global Head of Client Services
- Citi, SVP, Digital Customer Experience
- MetLife, VP Customer Experience
- American Express, VP, Digital Marketing & Innovation
- Merrill Lynch, VP, Director of Channel Analytics
- Citizens Bank, VP Consumer Finance Customer Experience
- Monarch Bank, SVP, Marketing & Sales
- Cuna Mutual Group, Director, Brand and Customer Services
- BMO, Director of Customer Experience Learning
- Bank of America, SVP Sales & Marketing
- New York Life Insurance Company, VP, Customer Experience
- Erie Insurance, VP Customer Care
For further information about the speakers, agenda and attending as a delegate, or to discover what opportunities remain for solution providers, visit http://bit.ly/1hyoD37
If you are a solution provider, the Exchange represents a unique business development opportunity where you can meet the leading brands in the customer experience world; who attend to discuss best practice, form key business relationships and find new solutions to help propel their customer experience strategy to success.
For more information or to register:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 368 9484
Don't wait to register for the Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Servicesent. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.