United States Location map
Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services US
Are you Ready for the Next Generation Customer?
This Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services is an outstanding opportunity for you to learn lessons from the most successful financial institutes in the field. In just two days out of the office you’ll save months and potentially years of strategy heartache.
Join North America’s leading minds in customer and brand experience to discuss:
- Effectively managing the migration to online and mobile banking
- Extracting maximum value from social media to ensure a holistic customer experience
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory environment
- Implementing appropriate processes and channel strategies to counter changes in consumer behaviour
- Moving from 'big data' to actionable insight to drive continuous business improvements
- Embedding customer centricity through effective people engagement, motivation and training
If you are passionate about securing the future of your business through the customer experience you provide, if you have ideas to share, opinions on what needs to change and an ability to make things happen, then the Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services is the event for you.
"The one to one meeting format was a real opportunity to talk about our own needs which is really important and valuable" VP Institutional Clients Group, Citi
"The networking was fantastic, the content was rich, this was well executed and definitely a great spend of two days" Managing Director, Global Head of Client Experience, Barclays
For more information or to register:
If the Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services US is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Chief Customer Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Global Head / VP / Director of:
Consumer / Customer Insights
Representing the following key industries:
Credit Card providers
Exhibitor Information +