Quebec City , QC Location map
CUA 74th Annual Meeting - Canadian Urological Association
For over 70 years, the Canadian Urological Association has facilitated the advancement of patient care, cutting-edge research and best practices of our members while contributing to an improved public awareness of urologic illnesses.
The CUA Scientific Program Committee has been working on the educational program and have enlisted a dynamic group to represent all geographical regions of Canada and all subspecialties in urology. As usual, the program will cover a broad range of urological topics and engage members, including both academic and community urologists.
The CUA exists to promote the highest standard of urologic care for Canadians and to advance the science of urology.
The CUA is a national member-based organization dedicated to enabling the profession to provide the highest possible standards of urologic care by collaboratively:
• Fostering excellence in urologic practice through advocacy, education, research and practice support tools
• Leading evidence-based clinical practice through the development of practice standards and guidelines
• Providing continuous professional development for Canadian urologists along the career-path continuum
• Providing leadership in public education for urologic conditions
• Representing the Canadian urologic community in relationships with governments as well as national and international medical societies.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the CUA 74th Annual Meeting - Canadian Urological Association.
CUA - Canadian Urological Association
185 Dorval Avenue, Suite 401
Dorval, QC H9S 5J9
(514) 395-0376 x24
Canadian Urological Association (CUA)
Exhibitor Information +