Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
For over 70 years, the Canadian Urological Association has facilitated the advancement of patient care, cutting-edge research and best practices of our members while contributing to an improved public awareness of urologic illnesses.
The CUA Scientific Program Committee has been working on the educational program and have enlisted a dynamic group to represent all geographical regions of Canada and all subspecialties in urology. As usual, the program will cover a broad range of urological topics and engage members, including both academic and community urologists.
The CUA exists to promote the highest standard of urologic care for Canadians and to advance the science of urology.
The CUA is a national member-based organization dedicated to enabling the profession to provide the highest possible standards of urologic care by collaboratively:
• Fostering excellence in urologic practice through advocacy, education, research and practice support tools
• Leading evidence-based clinical practice through the development of practice standards and guidelines
• Providing continuous professional development for Canadian urologists along the career-path continuum
• Providing leadership in public education for urologic conditions
• Representing the Canadian urologic community in relationships with governments as well as national and international medical societies.
If the CUA 73rd Annual Meeting - Canadian Urological Association is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/23/2018 - 06/26/2018|
|Other Industries:||Associations, Professional Healthcare, Urology|
|Audience:||Urologists and Industry Professionals|
|Number of Exhibitors:||45 (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||48,000 (Previous)|
|Show Owner:||Canadian Urological Association (CUA)|
|Show Manager:||CUA / IS Event Solutions|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|8' x 10'||$6,000 / Price is subject to change.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2015 Exhibitor List:
- AbbVie Corporation
- Actavis Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Allergan Inc.
- American Urological Association
- AMS Canada Inc.
- Analogic Ultrasound (BK Medical)
- Astellas Pharma Canada, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Canada Inc.
- Bayer Healthcare Inc.
- Boston Scientific, Ltd.
- Bracco Imaging Canada
- Calmoseptine Inc.
- Can-Am HIFU
- Canadian Urological Association
- Clarion Medical Technologies
- CMX Research Inc
- Coloplast Canada Corp.
- Cook Medical
- Ethicon-Johnson & Johnson
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- GD Diagnostics
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Inc. - Oncology
- Hitachi Aloka
- Janssen - Ortho Inc.
- KARL STORZ Endoscopy Canada Ltd.
- Laborie Medical Technologies
- Medtronic of Canada - Neuromodulation
- Men’s Health Solutions
- Merus Labs International Inc.
- Minogue Medical Inc.
- Myriad Genetics
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Olympus Canada Inc.
- Paladin Labs Inc.
- Pendopharm - Division of Pharmascience Inc.
- Pfizer Canada Inc.
- Provincial Medical Supplies
- Red Leaf Medical Inc.
- Southmedic Inc.
- Ultramed Inc.