Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Corporate Learning Analytics
July 25 -27, 2016
Uncovering the Impact of L&D to the Enterprise
An iteration of the Learning Analytics 2015 summit, Corporate Learning Analytics 2016 is back with fresh, collective insights on harnessing the newest analytics platforms, capitalizing on the latest in learning evaluation frameworks, and establishing key L&D partnerships to steer organizational competitiveness.
- Kimberly Kavala, Vice President, Learning & Performance, Assurant Inc
- Heather Nault, Learning And Quality Leader, Mercer
- Leigh Bochicchio, Vice President of Global Learning, MasterCard
- Siobhan Curran, Watershed LRS
For a full speaker line-up and session details, please download the program: http://bit.ly/2CLAAGENDA
Contact Info: 1-800-882-8684 | email@example.com
Register Now: http://bit.ly/2CLAREGISTER
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Corporate Learning Analytics? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/25/2016 - 07/27/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8AM - 5PM|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/25/2016 - 07/27/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||07/25/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Human Resources|
|Other Industries:||Business, ELearning, Human Resources, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||http://bit.ly/2CLAREGISTER...|
|Audience:||This Summit will bring together Corporate Education leaders who are willing to transform their organizations by implementing the newest strategies and solutions currently available. Attendees will include executives, directors, and managers with a strategic focus on:
- Learning & Development
- Learning/Training Analytics
- Learning/Training Effectiveness
- Learning Measurement
- Learning Evaluation
- Workforce Analytics
- Next Gen LMS
|Sponsorship Details:||SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS:
- Streamline your sales and marketing efforts by gaining access to the most active stakeholders in the industry, under one roof, at one time!
- Position your value and brand superiority above competitors in the marketplace through persistent
brand recognition and reinforcement.
- Leverage an intimate atmosphere to discuss your value proposition through a thought leadership presentation, reserved for select providers.
- Strategically network with our high-level speaker faculty and VIP guests to ensure your capabilities are well-understood.
- Align your objectives with a completely tailor-made sponsorship.
If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2CLA Sponsorship. Thank you!
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.