If you are looking for ways to improve your corporate expense account oversight and reporting, you will find audit best practices and suggestions at a basic level.
Why Should You Attend:
Finance and operational staff will find this webinar interesting and informative. This webinar will provide you with some of the best practices in corporate expense account review used today.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
In today’s busy corporate environment staff are moving in many directions at the same time, incurring expenses that require expense reimbursement. Organizations need to ensure that its expense reimbursement policy is followed through proper monitoring and oversight.
- Simplifying the management of your corporate credit card program
- The pros and cons of random audits
- Should employees be notified of pending expenses reimbursements?
- Using online management reporting systems for reviews
- Strategies to avoid the month-end review crunch
- Handling written/manual expense reports
- Centralizing your expense account review function while maintaining flexibility
- Internal controls for credit card fraud detection
- Issues involving expense reimbursement through payroll
- Internal expense audits
- Timeliness issues
- Expense data collection and analysis best practices Dealing with Cash advances
Who Will Benefit:
- Financial Managers
- Accounting and Reporting Managers
- Auditors and Staff
Mike Morley, a Certified Public Accountant, is the author of "IFRS Simplified". Mike is a recognized authority in the field of finance and helps guide companies through the IFRS compliance process. An entertaining and informative speaker, Mike is a frequent guest on television and radio.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
If the Corporate Expense Accounts Review and Audit Best Practices - By Compliance Global Inc. is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/06/2016 - 10/06/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $155.00|
Accounting and Reporting Managers
Auditors and Staff
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.