Montreal , QC H2Z 1H2 Location map
Montreal Convention Center
Contract Manufacturing Montreal 2014
Look No Further, Find Your Contract Manufacturer HERE!
Presenting the Best Contract Manufacturers
With hundreds of exhibiting companies on-hand, we're making it easier for you to find, compare, and receive quotes from contract manufacturers with expertise in a wide range of industries, including; aerospace, defense, computer, semiconductor, energy, medical, food manufacturing, personal care, and automotive.
Whether you are a small company looking to expand, or a large company looking for new market opportunities, the right contract manufacturer can be your best partner for success.
Benefits to Sourcing at Contract Manufacturing Expo
- Collaboration – Finding the right company to partner with can shorten your product cycle, increase product quality, and enhance speed to market.
- Cost Savings – Quickly and efficiently receive quotes and make decisions from hundreds of exhibiting companies.
- Expertise – Whether you are working with just one company or collaborating with several, you'll meet face-to-face with engineers on site for real-time solutions, so bring your plans and samples to make the most of your time.
- Resources – Contract manufacturers build their businesses on creating and maintaining strong relationships with raw material suppliers, a practice that will help you build a better final product.
- Quality – By ensuring quality at a parts and materials level, your project will have the benefit of multiple quality checks to ensure extra protection for your end product.
Plan TODAY to visit the exhibiting companies at Contract Manufacturing Expo (part of Design & Manufacturing Montréal) and tap into the wealth of skills contract manufacturing companies bring to the table.
Announcing Québec's Premier Event for the Advanced Design and Manufacturing Marketplace
Montréal is the largest city in the province of Québec and the second largest city in all of Canada. The province of Québec is a major center of manufacturing, with a gross domestic product of $301 billion. Seventy-two percent of international exports shipped to the U.S. Québec offers a strategic location between Europe and the Americas and is within a 600 mile radius of Boston, New York, Washington, and Detroit. UBM Canon is pleased to announce the comprehensive 2012 co-located event lineup to serve this active marketplace.
Montreal Market at a Glance
- Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec and the second largest city in all of Canada.
- The province of Quebec is a major center of manufacturing, with a gross domestic product of $301 billion.
- In Quebec, manufacturing is a key driver of the economy and employs one in every six workers.
- The manufacturing industry accounts for 19 percent of economic activity in the province.
- Quebec manufacturers' share of total Canadian production is a minimum of 20 percent, up to as high as 60 percent.
- Quebec manufacturers spent $2.8 billion in 2009 on capital machinery and equipment purchases with the bulk of this money going for advances in automated equipment and systems for improved product quality, enhanced productivity, and lower operation costs.
- Exports account for 33 percent of the GDP, with 72 percent of international exports shipped to the U.S.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: ATX Montreal, Design & Manufacturing Montreal, Expoplast, PTX Montreal, Aerocon, Contract Manufacturing Expo, Sustainability in Manufacturing
There may be many networking opportunities at the Contract Manufacturing Montreal 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Attendees by Job Function:
21% Design Engineering/
Project Design Engineering
7% Mechanical Engineering
7% Research & Development
5% Purchasing, Procurement,
4% Quality, Testing, Measurement, Standards
Attendees are Interested in These Products and Services:
CAD/CAM/CAE Software 39%
Contract Manufacturing 30%
Laser Cutting 29%
Design Services 28%
Electrical/Electronic Components 27%
Precision Machining Parts & Services 27%
Motion Control/Automation 27%
Fastening/Joining/Assembly Components 26%
Inspection Equipment 23%
Packaging Equipment 23%
Custom Automation/Robotics 22%
Machine Centers 22%
Waterjet Cutting 21%
Material Handling Equipment & Systems 21%
Test & Calibration Equipment 21%
Motors & Drives 20%
Computer Hardware/Peripherals & Networking 19%
Ferrous & Nonferrous Metals 19%
Optical Sensing & Inspection Systems 19%
Valves, Actuators & Positioners 19%
Energy Efficient/Sustainability Products,
Machinery, or Services 18%
Safety Products 15%
E DM Machine 15%
Gears & Housings 14%
Maintenance Equipment, Materials & Supplies 14%
Pneumatic Components/Systems 14%
Outsourcing Services 13%
Power Systems & Supplies 13%
Power Transmission 12%
Pumps & Compressors 12%
Fluid Power/Fluid Handling Equipment 10%
HVA C Systems & Equipment 9%
Enterprise Software 7%
Source: Based on UBM Canon 2011 Design & Manufacturing Events
Exhibitor Information +