Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Effective Contract risk management represents one of the biggest challenges faced by legal counsels, contract managers and supply chain specialists in the oil and gas industry. The scope that contracts are required to cover on new projects are often wide and varied, adding to the complexity. It is essential that legal professionals safeguard their companies while navigating the ever changing landscape across the industry
The Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil & Gas training course has been specifically designed in reaction to an in-depth industry research survey carried out by Oil & Gas IQ. Having listened to the industry we will be addressing the challenges and requirements raised by legal professionals working within today’s oil and gas landscape.
Attending Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil & Gas 2.0 will help you:
- Develop your understanding of negotiating risk in the post-Macondo era.
- Manage and mitigate risk through examining limitation of liability, knock for knock and termination clauses.
- Understand the risks associated with FEED, EPC, EPCIC and EPCICM contracts.
- Ensure your company is compliant with local content, HSE and environmental/ pollution clauses.
- Understand the challenges in international contracts and the implications on your business.
- Manage project delays and damages through effective contracting.
Speaker: Jim Bergman
There may be many networking opportunities at the Contract Drafting and Risk Management Training for Oil and Gas 2.0. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/18/2013 - 11/20/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||The training course is suitable for representatives from Oil & Gas operators and Contractors alike, job titles including:
Supply Chain Manager
Insurance Risk Manager
Coordinator - Legal
|Venue:||The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(281) 367-9797|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.