222 Bremner Boulevard
Toronto , ON M5V 3L9 Location map
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Construct Canada 2013
All at one time, in one place, Construct Canada provides you with a unique once-a-year opportunity.
For 25 years Construct Canada, the country’s largest building and construction show, has led the way in providing market opportunities, valuable industry contacts, and introductions to new & green products and innovations for architects, builders, contractors, engineers and renovators.
Presented by Informa Canada, held concurrently with PM Expo, DesignTrends, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, and Concrete Canada, will take place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from Dec 4-6, 2013.
Participate with over 24,000 attendees and business leaders, 450 speakers and 1050 exhibits as you discover the leading trends in Canada’s construction industry.
A Meeting Place for the Building, Construction & Design Industry
Construct Canada is the industry's most important event for design and construction professionals, delivering all the products, resources, and educational tools your clients need to strengthen their operations. The 25th annual Construct Canada will be held concurrently with Property Management Expo, DesignTrends, Concrete Canada and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.
Reasons to Exhibit
Qualified Attendees for Local & International Markets
- Over 24,000 building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals from both the private and public sectors as well as building owners and property managers from all levels of government.
- Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- 100 professional Canadian associations attend the Show, and we invite these associations and their members to participate in the success of Construct Canada. This can be done in various ways, for example hosting the annual general meeting, awards gala or cocktail reception at the Convention Centre outside of show hours, making it more convenient for their members to attend.
- 65% of Show visitors are repeat visitors: the answers they are looking for are all at the Show.
- 35% of Show visitors are first time attendees: thousands of potential new customers are walking the Show every day.
- Exhibits have been sold out for the past 10 years.
- 20% of exhibitors have exhibited at the Show for at least 10 years: the targeted, high caliber of attendee keeps them coming back.
Visitors are looking for products and services to manage, operate and maintain properties and facilities of all types.
They rely on the Show to make purchasing decisions for:
• Advanced Construction Technologies
• Building Automation Controls & Systems
• Building Exteriors, Thermal & Moisture Protection
• Communication Systems
• Concrete Products & Materials
• Educational Services, Industry Associations & Government
• Decks, Decking, Landscaping & Parking
• Energy Management & Power
• Environmental Services
• Flooring & Floorcoverings
• HVAC& Mechanical Systems
• IT Solutions For Asset, Facilities & Property Management
• Interior Design Products & Finishes, Signage
• Kitchen, Bath & Plumbing Systems
• Maintenance Services & Products
• Construction, Property & Asset Management Services
• Restoration Products & Services
• Security & Life Safety
• Steel & Metal Products
• Tools, Equipment & Hardware
•Windows & Doors /Solariums & Skylights
Participate in the international business program for Canadian companies interested in exploring sales and marketing opportunities abroad. Learn about different international markets, speak to Canadian embassy representatives from the building sector, and meet international buyers.
Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
Co-Located with Property Management Expo, DesignTrends, Concrete Canada and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Construct Canada 2013.
Informa Canada - Toronto Office
10 Alcorn Ave., Suite 100
Toronto, ON M4V 3A9
construction and design industry in Canada. Meet people that
make a difference in the industry.
â¢ Building design, construction, retrofit and management
professionals in the private and public sectors
â¢ Thousands of building owners, property managers, buyers of
retrofit and renovation, and all levels of government
â¢ International visitors and buyers of construction and building
materials from countries in the Far East, Europe, Central
America and Africa
â¢ Active members from over 100 leading industry and
professional associations in Canada
27.1% Contractor - Non-Residential
10.3% Industry Professionals
2.1% Interior Designers
2.0% International Guests
1.4% Renovator - Non-Residential
0.6% Specification Writer
Exhibitor Information +