All at one time, in one place, Construct Canada provides you with a unique once-a-year opportunity.
For 25 years Construct Canada, the country’s largest building and construction show, has led the way in providing market opportunities, valuable industry contacts, and introductions to new & green products and innovations for architects, builders, contractors, engineers and renovators.
Presented by Informa Canada, held concurrently with PM Expo, DesignTrends, HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, and Concrete Canada, will take place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from Dec 4-6, 2013.
Participate with over 24,000 attendees and business leaders, 450 speakers and 1050 exhibits as you discover the leading trends in Canada’s construction industry.
A Meeting Place for the Building, Construction & Design Industry
Construct Canada is the industry's most important event for design and construction professionals, delivering all the products, resources, and educational tools your clients need to strengthen their operations. The 25th annual Construct Canada will be held concurrently with Property Management Expo, DesignTrends, Concrete Canada and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.
Reasons to Exhibit
Qualified Attendees for Local & International Markets
Visitors are looking for products and services to manage, operate and maintain properties and facilities of all types.
They rely on the Show to make purchasing decisions for:
• Advanced Construction Technologies
• Building Automation Controls & Systems
• Building Exteriors, Thermal & Moisture Protection
• Communication Systems
• Concrete Products & Materials
• Educational Services, Industry Associations & Government
• Decks, Decking, Landscaping & Parking
• Energy Management & Power
• Environmental Services
• Flooring & Floorcoverings
• HVAC& Mechanical Systems
• IT Solutions For Asset, Facilities & Property Management
• Interior Design Products & Finishes, Signage
• Kitchen, Bath & Plumbing Systems
• Maintenance Services & Products
• Construction, Property & Asset Management Services
• Restoration Products & Services
• Security & Life Safety
• Steel & Metal Products
• Tools, Equipment & Hardware
•Windows & Doors /Solariums & Skylights
Participate in the international business program for Canadian companies interested in exploring sales and marketing opportunities abroad. Learn about different international markets, speak to Canadian embassy representatives from the building sector, and meet international buyers.
Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
Co-Located with Property Management Expo, DesignTrends, Concrete Canada and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.