222 Bremner Boulevard
Toronto , ON M5V 3L9 Location map
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Concrete Canada 2013
Concrete Canada, Paving the Way
Get equipped at Concrete Canada; the industry’s most sought out event for concrete and masonry construction professionals.
Presented by Informa Canada, held concurrently with Construct Canada, PM Expo, DesignTrends, and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo, Concrete Canada will take place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from December 4 - 6, 2013.
Participate with 24,000 attendees and business leaders, 450 speakers and 1050 exhibits as you discover technologies and solutions for the entire spectrum of concrete and masonry construction, and participate in extensive educational seminars, hands-on demonstrations and technical presentations.
A Meeting Place for the Building, Construction & Design Industry
Concrete Canada is the industry's most important event for concrete and masonry construction professionals, delivers all the products, resources, and educational tools your clients need to strengthen their operations. The 10th annual Concrete Canada will be held concurrently with Construct Canada, Property Management Expo, DesignTrends and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo.
Reasons to Exhibit
Qualified Attendees for Local & International Markets
- Over 24,000 building design, construction, retrofit and management professionals from both the private and public sectors as well as building owners and property managers from all levels of government.
- Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
- 100 professional Canadian associations attend the Show, and we invite these associations and their members to participate in the success of Concrete Canada in various ways, such as hosting their annual general meeting, awards gala or cocktail reception at the Convention Centre outside of show hours, making it more convenient for their members to attend.
- 65% of Show visitors are repeat visitors: the answers they are looking for are all at the Show.
- 35% of Show visitors are first time attendees: thousands of potential new customers are walking the Show every day.
- Exhibits have been sold out for the past 9 years.
- 20% of exhibitors have exhibited at the Show for at least 10 years: the targeted, high caliber of attendee keeps them coming back.
Visitors are looking for products and services to manage, operate and maintain properties and facilities of all types.
They rely on the Show to make purchasing decisions for:
• Forming Accessories
• Foundation/Slab Repair
•Cleaning Materials & Equipment
• Joints and Sealants
•Coatings/Masonry & Equipment
•Masonry Anchors & Fasteners
• Placing Equipment
•Cutting & Drilling
• Pumping Equipment and Accessories
• Finishing Tools & Equipment
• Safety Equipment
• Form Types
• Surveying Equipment
•Metal Connectors & Reinforcement
Participate in the international business program for Canadian companies interested in exploring sales and marketing opportunities abroad. Learn about different international markets, speak to Canadian embassy representatives from the building sector, and meet international buyers.
Buyers of building products come from over 25 countries and regions including: United States of America, Australia, Austria, Brazil, China, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Jordan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine, and United Kingdom.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Concrete Canada 2013. Find out more in the event details below.
Informa Canada - Toronto Office
10 Alcorn Ave., Suite 100
Toronto, ON M4V 3A9
construction and design industry in Canada. Meet people that
make a difference in the industry.
â¢ Building design, construction, retrofit and management
professionals in the private and public sectors
â¢ Thousands of building owners, property managers, buyers of
retrofit and renovation, and all levels of government
â¢ International visitors and buyers of construction and building
materials from countries in the Far East, Europe, Central
America and Africa
â¢ Active members from over 100 leading industry and
professional associations in Canada
9.3% Ready Mix Concrete Producer
6.8% Specialty Concrete/ Repair Contractor
6.5% Industry Professionals
5.7% Precast Concrete Producer
3.5% Masonry/Repair Contractor
1.6% Concrete Block Producer
0.4% Municipal/Economic Development Official
Increase your companyâTMs profile among thousands of building owners, developers, property managers, facility managers and building operators by becoming a sponsor of Concrete Canada.
Each Sponsorship offers targeted promotional opportunities that have the potential to reach over 24,000 attendees before, during, and after the Show.
Sponsors will also benefit from exposure to the property managers, owners, maintenance and facility managers, builders, contractors, developers, engineers, renovators, and specifiers attending Construct Canada, PM Expo, DesignTrends, and HomeBuilder & Renovator Expo running concurrently on the exposition floor. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +