Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Open Business Conference 2014, produced by Computerworld, is ground zero for learning how to put data to use while networking with the people who are building and deploying the latest in enabling technologies and solutions.
Open Source is blazing a new path of innovation in the areas of Cloud, Big Data, Mobile applications, Enterprise Mobility and applications integration. Open Source has become ubiquitous in the Enterprise and in the business layer, as more and more organizations are reaping its considerable benefits, including speed, efficiency and cost savings.
Attend Open Business 2014 and you will discover...
- How tools for leveraging data have opened up almost completely. From Hadoop to Open Stack to NoSQL and technologies like MongoDB, never have so many powerful technologies been available to so many. As Big Data matures, these tools are becoming increasingly accessible.
- Ways to traverse the “last mile” of Big Data, whereby the complexity of Big Data technologies is moderated by applications.
- Strategies for building data-rich mobile services with open APIs to help you navigate the confusing labyrinth of cloud computing projects.
- Why using Open Source and the Cloud can help you better manage the BYOD trend.
- The best recruitment and training strategies to empower employees to take advantage of Big Data and associated cloud and mobile technologies.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Computerworld OBC - Open Business Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/05/2014 - 05/06/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, IT, Technology|
Vice Presidents of IT
|Venue:||Palace Hotel, San Francisco|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 512-1111|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Palace Hotel, San Francisco|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.sfpalace.com/|
|Show Owner:||Computerworld / IDG|
|Show Manager:||Computerworld / IDG|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Sponsorships are available.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.