Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Increase the impact of your environmental and CSR communications
• Initiate effective issue management strategies to guard against digital assassination
• Explore the secrets of delivering customized global communications
• Create a media relations strategy that proactively delivers your message
• Deliver a corporate brand that attracts and engages global talent
• Learn winning strategies for communicating change initiatives
• Strengthen the response to negative campaigning and misinformation
• Gain a social license to operate through consultation and engagement
• Canadian Oil Sands Limited
• Communicatto Inc.
• Enbridge Pipelines
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies
• Inscape Communications
• NATIONAL Public Relations Inc.
• Peak Communicators Ltd.
• Phoenix Strategies
• Summit Liability Solutions Inc.
• TransCanada Corporation
• Truescape Stakeholder Engagement Consultants
If the Communications for Energy is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/08/2014 - 04/09/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||Who Should Attend
-Vice Presidents, Directors & Managers in corporate, strategic and online communications; public affairs; public relations; community relations; media relations; business development; marketing; in-house counsel; consultants
|Venue:||Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(403) 266-7331|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.