Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Learn how ENMAX achieves value for money in the bidding process
• Discover how to streamline the award process for greater efficiency from Enbridge
• Hear how to renegotiate contracts to correct contractual issues and improve supplier performance
• Learn how Sanjel Corporation effectively manages supplier relationships
• Learn how to negotiate key contract terms to enforce performance from Athabasca Oil Sands
• Discover how to detect and prevent contract fraud from Trican Well Service
• Learn practical approaches for dealing with these difficult issues:
• Creating risk management frameworks throughout the contract life cycle to avoid • scheduling and cost-overrun risks
• Enforcing performance through well-drafted rights, obligations, exclusion and limitation clauses
• Drafting international commercial agreements
• Harmonizing performance criteria for complex, multi-vendor procurement projects
• Documenting and dealing with deficiencies found during the closeout process
• Developing effective KPIs to monitor contract performance
• Developing a value-added procurement function through controlling contract costs
If the Commercial Contract Negotiation and Administration is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/18/2014 - 06/20/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||Private & Public Sector In-house Counsel, Executives, Directors & Managers involved in: procurement, asset management,
contract management, IM/IT and outsourcing; lawyers; consultants.
|Venue:||Calgary Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 896-6878|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.