Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
To remain competitive, Australian port operators must plan, design, manage and maintain their assets more creatively and proactively to meet future demands and drive profitability.
With this in mind, the Coast and Marine Structures Summit 2017 will focus on key considerations relevant to ensuring your existing assets are maximised and prepared to accommodate bigger vessels.
Attend this 2-day conference and learn about:
• Innovative planning and design of ports to create efficiencies that drive profit
• Best practice asset management strategies and new PIANC design principles for bulk terminals
• Proactive asset management and maintenance to improve durability and maximise and extend asset lifecycles
• Alternative material and protection techniques trialled and tested in the US and Europe
• Strategies to shift organisational culture and mindset from asset management to asset maintenance
• How you can leverage technology to increase the efficiency of your marine structures
• Case studies on retrofitting, expanding and upgrading your ports in cost-effective ways
Don't wait to register for the Coasts and Marine Structures 2017. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/20/2017 - 03/22/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/20/2017 - 03/22/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Building & Construction|
|Cost to Attend:||AUD $3,699|
|Venue:||Royal on the Park|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 322-1341 x1|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Sponsorship Details:||Why sponsor or exhibit?
1. Gain preferential access to the senior executives in your target market and demonstrate your newest products
2. Meet decision makers face-to-face to leverage your product and brand building
3. Establish strong relationships and make proposals to potential customers
4. Demonstrate your expertise and product excellence
For specific details of sponsorship and exhibition packages, please call us on (02) 9229 1050 or email email@example.com.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.