The COAL-GEN Experience!
With over a decade of service to the coal sector, COAL-GEN is the industry’s most dynamic event covering the latest topics affecting the design, development, upgrading, operation and maintenance of coal-fueled power plants.
COAL-GEN focuses on the solutions of today and the technologies of tomorrow!
Benefits of Attending COAL-GEN 2016
Gain a better understanding of current and future issues affecting the coal industry
Be a part of the discussions affecting the design, development, upgrading, operation and maintenance of coal-fired power plants
Learn about technical developments and how they impact your work
Network with thousands of industry professionals
Earn Professional Development Hours in our Pre-Conference Workshops
Showcase your Products and Services to Nearly 2,000 Qualified Decision-Makers!
As an exhibitor at COAL-GEN you get unmatched exposure to thousands of potential new customers.
Exhibitors benefit directly from PennWell’s experience in producing technical conferences and exhibits, ensuring a well-managed opportunity to:
• Increase brand awareness and build brand value
• Meet strategic decision-makers face to face
• Build meaningful relationships
• Source new suppliers
WHO SHOULD EXHIBIT?
• Independent power producers
• Project developers
• Coal technology companies
• Boiler, turbine, balance-of-plant OEMs
• Research and development agencies
• Materials handling specialists
• Control system, software and IT providers
• Staffing and procurement specialists
• Architect/engineering firms
• Fuel suppliers
• Operation and maintenance providers
• Emissions control system vendors
Past EXHIBITOR STATS:
96% of exhibitors said they are likely to attend the event next year
83% of exhibitors said the Quality of Attendees met or exceeded their expectations
85% of exhibitors said the Contacts made at the event met or exceeded their expectations
93% of exhibitors are likely to exhibit at next year's event
POWER GENERATION WEEK Co-Located Events: POWER-GEN International, Renewable Energy World International, NUCLEAR POWER International, COAL-GEN and GenForum