Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
With more than 700 companies exhibiting in 2,000+ exhibit booths, the Clinical Lab Expo is the world’s largest exposition for clinical laboratory products and services.
More than 20,000 decision makers and influencers from the IVD marketplace will be there. More lab directors, managers, administrators, supervisors, researchers, GPO executives, and product development specialists attend this meeting than any other in this industry.
- Approximately 90% of those who attend rank the exhibits as one of their top two reasons to attend. Attendees spend over half of their time at the meeting visiting the Expo. On average they spend 9 hours in the exhibit hall.
- Over 80% of attendees play a major role in purchasing decisions and are either a final decision-maker or recommender for lab instrumentation and reagents.
- 69% of attendees only attend Clinical Lab Expo. You won’t see them at the other shows.
- Your competitors and partners will be there. Over 700 companies are represented with over 2,000 booths each year.
- 25% of the audience is international. This is your time to make an impact internationally with more than 100 countries represented at the Expo.
- Clinical Lab Expo is the only lab show in the US Department of Commerce International Buyers Program and as an exhibitor you also have a unique opportunity to attend the International Market Briefing offering a half day workshop of briefings on global trends in emerging IVD markets.
In addition to having access to such a large universe of current or potential providers, Clinical Lab Expo offers some other very unique opportunities.
- New Product Showcase
- OEM Pavillion
- OEM Lecture Series
- Industry Workshop Theater
- Free Exhibit Hall Lunches on Wednesday and Thursday
- Poster Sessions
AACC is an international scientific/medical society of clinical laboratory professionals, physicians, research scientists and other individuals involved with clinical chemistry and clinical laboratory science disciplines.ASCLS serves as the voice of all clinical laboratory professionals, creating a vision for the advancement of the clinical laboratory practice field, and advocating the value and the role of the profession ensuring safe, effective, efficient, equitable, and patient centered health care.
Don't wait to register for the Clinical Lab Expo 2014. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/27/2014 - 07/31/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/29/2014 - 07/31/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||2:00pm Thur-9:30am-5:00pm Tue and Wed, 9:30am|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Sciences|
|Audience:||Lab Directors, Managers, Administrators, Supervisors, Researchers, GPO Executives, Product Development Specialists|
|Notes:||The Clinical Lab Expo is jointly sponsored by the AACC and the ASCLS, who both have annual meetings in the vicinity of the expo.
700+ exhibiting companies
5,000 international attendees Attendees from 100+ countries
|Venue Phone:||(312) 791-6113|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Multiple hotels available|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://events.jspargo.com/aacc14/public/Content.aspx?ID=45876&sortMenu...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||700+ Exhibiting Companies; 2,000+ booths (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||208K +|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||American Association for Clinical Chemistry|
|Show Manager:||J. Spargo & Associates|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||Exhibiting at Clinical Lab Expo will provide you with the opportunity for face to face interaction with many of your current and potential customers. Once you make the important commitment to exhibit, take steps to maximize the investment, enhance your company's visibility, and stand out from the competition. Consider our sponsorship opportunities and select the offering(s) that will best meet your objectives as you develop a strategy that will help to drive traffic to your booth so that you can engage with your target audience. Learn more here: http://events.jspargo.com/aacc14/public/content.aspx?ID=45748&sortMenu=107001.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Non-Island||$3,765 per 10'x10'||Electricity:||Yes|
|10' x 10' Preferred Island||$4,500 per 10'x10'||Water:||Yes||Price:|
|20' x 20' Island||$18,000||Generator:||No|
|20' x 30' Island||$27,000 / Prices are subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.