Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its' Primary Care Conference Series for the past 22 years. The Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join us this October when we hold the inaugural Clinical Issues in Primary Care Conference to be held at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa in Wailea, Maui. This Fall we will also be hosting the 4th Annual Primary Care Conference in Kaanapali, Maui on October 24-28 as well as the 5th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Fall Conference in the Florida Keys on November 3-7.
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the clinical presentation of the common disorders seen in the primary care.
- Identify the role of the family physician in the management of these common problems.
- Utilize current advances in the diagnosis and treatment of these common problems, using whenever possible, an evidence-based approach.
- Interact and question nationally acclaimed speakers on a variety of common clinical scenarios from medical practice.
Discover Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, one of the most stunning Maui, Hawaii, resorts, where you will be whisked away by spectacular beauty. An ideal location among Maui resorts, our breathtaking accommodations are located between two beautiful beaches with pristine white sands and endless blue water. Capture the panorama of our oceanfront setting from our new infinity-edge pool, featuring overwater cabanas with panoramic views not found at other resorts on Maui. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Wailea Golf Club, with its world-class Old Blue, Emerald and Gold courses. Unwind at Mandara Spa, offering an extensive list of services and spa treatments unique to this Maui Wailea hotel. Our guest rooms provide an array of upscale amenities, and our on-site dining options include a nightly luau dinner show, snack bar, Kumu Bar & Grill, and locally inspired cuisine at Mala Wailea. As one of the most unique Wailea resorts Maui has to offer, we look forward to showing you the "aloha" spirit.RESERVATIONS:
Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa 1-877-622-3140 Rates: Terrace View: $225.00 Run of Ocean View: $259.00
Discounted Resort Fee:$ 10.00 per day (Reduced from $30.00)
Hotel's room rates are for single or double occupancy and subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 13.416%) in effect at the time of check-out. Maximum room occupancy is four (4) persons. Charges for a third/fourth person are $40.00 per person per night, except that there is no additional charge for children (18 years old and under) when accompanied by a paying adult. The above rates will be made available to Event attendees for three days before and after the Official Program Dates on a space-and rate-available basis.
All reservations must be accompanied by a two-night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Cancellations within 72 hours prior to arrival will be charged two night’s room and tax charges. Reservations by attendees must be received on or before September 18, 2014 although the hotel and room block may be sold out before this date.
RESORT ACTIVITY PASSPORT Resort activity passport is a mandatory fee. Resort room rates are subject to a resort fee of $10 per room, per night, not inclusive of state tax (currently 4.166%), in effect at the time of check-in. (Normally $30.00 per room, per night, not inclusive of state tax.) Resort Activity Passport inclusions and pricing are subject to change. Please advise if these charges are to the master account or the responsibility of the individual attendee. This charge is of considerable savings over the value of services offered, and includes:
- Daily self-parking
- In-room Internet Access
- Unlimited US domestic long distance phone calls and unlimited local phone calls
- Outgoing domestic US fax service (up to 20 pages)
- 15% discount on Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services
- Akamai Business Center – 20% Discount on FedEx & UPS Shipping
- Grandes’ Gem
- 10% discount on jewelry purchases (excluding special promotions and events)
- A complimentary jewelry cleaning between the hours of 1pm -5pm daily
- Mandara Spa - 10% discount on 50 minutes service
- Mala Wailea Restaurant - 20% discount in Restaurant, Dinner only – Dine In only (not valid in Mala Lounge and Bar or on holidays. Not valid on Prix Fixe, Tasting, Mala Specials or Special Event Menus.
- Not valid on Beverages or in conjunction with any other discounts.)
- Maluhia Pool - 10% Discount on full Cabana & Casabella rentals (subject to availability)
- Pool Side Concierge & Activities
- 20% discount off boogie board rental
- 20% discount off paddle board rental
- 10% off ocean side cabanas
- Free introductory scuba lesson ($30 value)
- 10% off the activity of the day
- 2 tickets are on each Resort Activity Passport card, each good for 1 Mai Tai per stay (valid in Kumu Bar & Grill only) or 1 Cup of Starbucks coffee per stay (redeemable at Starbucks or oceanfront at the Lauhala Hut) or 1 Starbucks oatmeal per stay (redeemable at Starbucks) for a total of two items per stay
There may be many networking opportunities at the Clinical Issues in Primary Care CME Conference: Maui October 13-17, 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/13/2014 - 10/17/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/13/2014 - 10/17/2014|
|First Move-In Date:||10/12/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Family Medicine|
|Other Industries:||Family Medicine, Healthcare General, Internal Medicine, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Primary Care Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants|
|Venue:||Wailea Beach Marriot Resort & Spa|
|Venue Phone:||(808) 879-1922|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriotthawaii.com/...|
|Show Owner:||Continuing Education Company Inc|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|6 foot tables||$250/day 3 day min||Electricity:||Yes|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: No|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.