Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Hear directly from plan sponsors, consultants, and industry leaders on what clients really want! Back by popular demand, the Client Servicing for Institutional Asset Managers and Mastering RFPs & Consultant Databases conference provides effective solutions to the complex issues facing client servicing professionals today as well as the best practices and methods for developing data submissions and proposals that will stand out from your competitors’. Attend day one, day two or both days and gain valuable insight and applied examples on how to successfully attract the clients you want and retain the clients you have.
Topics at a Glance
- The investor’s perspective: what do investors require from their managers in terms of client servicing?
- Methods for enhancing client-review materials
- Effective approaches for building strong consultant relationships and the red flags consultants look for
- The best practices in client retention
- The latest in client reporting preferences, standards and outsourcing options
- Managing and raising the efficiency of your RFP and database response team(s)
- The resources required to develop high-impact, high-quality RFP and due diligence responses
- The latest regulatory and compliance developments affecting RFPs and consultant databases
- Client servicing challenges specific to managers with alternative assets
… And so many more!!
There may be many networking opportunities at the Client Servicing/RFPs for Consultant Databases. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/20/2013 - 05/21/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, Business Technology, Education, Education Events, General Business, Market Research, Technology|
|Venue:||The Harvard Club|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 536-1260|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Conference Hotel URL:||official hotel URL...|
|Sponsorship Details:||For speaking and sponsorship opportunities, contact Menna Lloyd-White at 704-341-2440 or Mlloydwhite@frallc.com.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.