Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join green roof and wall industry leaders this November in North America’s foremost city for green roof policy and implementation – Washington, D.C. – for the 14th Annual CitiesAlive Conference.
This year’s conference will highlight advancements in living architecture design, research and policy, with a focus on stormwater management. Explore the science behind green roof and wall performance and learn how these technologies are enabling designers to meet municipal stormwater management requirements.
Discover new products and services at the CitiesAlive trade show, tour some of DC’s best green infrastructure projects, and enhance your professional practice via continuing education and networking events.
All CitiesAlive events are taking place at the University of the District of Columbia (UDC), unless otherwise noted in the conference agenda.
- Barbara Deutsch, FASLA, Executive Director, Landscape Architecture Foundation
- Hallie Boyce, RLA, ASLA, Partner, OLIN
- George Hawkins, Esq, CEO & GM, DC Water
- Jason Long, Partner, OMA
- Kevin Kampschroer, Chief Sustainability Officer, U.S. General Services Administration
- Charlie Miller, P.E., Founder & President, Roofmeadow
- Sabine O'Hara, Dean & Director, Landgrant Programs, University of the District of Columbia
- Dr. Bill Retzlaff, Associate Dean/Professor, SIUe
- Dr. Brad Rowe, Professor, Michigan State University
- Randy Sharp, FCSLA, ASLA, LEED AP, GRP
This year, let’s rise to the stormwater challenge.
Register at citiesalive.org today!
Don't wait to register for the CitiesAlive: 14th Annual Green Roof & Wall Conference. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/01/2016 - 11/04/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||ALL DAY|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/01/2016 - 11/02/2016|
|First Move-In Date:||11/01/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Green Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Green Construction|
- Landscape Architects
- Manufacturers, Suppliers
- Building Contractors
- Building Managers
- Roofing and Construction Professionals
- Engineers, Developers
- Policymakers, Government Officials
- Environmental NGO Representatives
- Planners and Municipal Representatives
- Academics, Researchers and Students
- Engaged Members
|Venue:||University of the District of Columbia (UDC)|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 971-4494|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Omni Shoreham Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/washington-dc-shoreham...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||40+|
|Show Owner:||Green Roofs for Healthy Cities|
|Sponsorship Details:||Plan to play a major role at the 14th Anniversary of CitiesAlive. Become a sponsor of of North America's only conference dedicated to the Green Roof and Green Wall industry, in North America's top green roof market. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|8' x 8'||$3195 (Non-Members)||Electricity:||No|
|8' x 8'||$2925 (GRHC Corporate Members)||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: No|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Visit the conference website to view 2016 exhibitors: