Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The theme of the 2015 CI Summit is The Life of Our Infrastructure. The Summit’s technical program will detail the seamless execution of planning, design, construction, and risk mitigation activities for your next project. The format is a single track of keynote addresses, technical presentations, and round table discussions. In addition to a great technical program, you will have opportunities for professional networking and entertainment.
Join construction professionals from around the country at this premier event. Network with peers, earn PDHs, and expand your knowledge base.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Expand your knowledge at technical sessions on Research, Planning, Design, Execution, Project Risk Analysis, and Claims
- Earn professional development hours (PDHs)
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts at some featured conference special events
- Drive bulldozers and excavators on a construction site by participating in the pre-conference event
- Discover a truly unique environment of Lake Las Vegas and enjoy relaxation at this lakeside paradise
Promote your company, product, or services to Construction professionals as an exhibitor at CI Summit 2015. Benefits of exhibiting include
- Exclusive hours with no programming during Exhibit Hall events including the Welcome Reception, lunch, continental breakfast, and coffee breaks.
- Recognition in preliminary program, final program, and web site (subject to print deadline.)
- One full conference registration
- One 10’ x 10’ exhibit space with one 6 foot skirted table, two chairs, ID sign, and trash can
Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 144,000 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide and is America’s oldest national engineering society geared to the advancement of science and profession of engineering to enhance the welfare of humanity.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the CI Summit 2015.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/11/2015 - 02/13/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/11/2015 - 02/13/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Wed, 6-7:30pm; Thurs, 9:30am-4pm; Fri, 7-10:30am|
|First Move-In Date:||02/11/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Building & Construction|
|Other Industries:||Architecture & Construction, Building & Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.cisummit.org/registration/...|
|Venue:||The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa|
|Venue Phone:||(702) 567-6000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.westinlakelasvegas.com/...|
|Show Owner:||American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)|
|Show Manager:||American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)|
|Sponsorship Details:||Increasing your company's visibility couldn't be easier. CI Summit 2015 offers many opportunities to reach new business through our sponsorship program. No matter the size of your company, you will find a sponsorship level to fit your budget. For a complete list of opportunities, contact Sean Scully at 703-295-6154.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$1,495||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.