Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The inaugural Chief Data Scientist Forum launches November 16th-17th 2016 at the Hilton, Financial District, San Francisco and will be the premier event for high-level data science practitioners, containing essential content and new ideas to develop the leadership role for data science.
Attendees can also network and discuss their work utilizing data in an exploratory, scientifically rigorous manner to meet strategic and tactical organizational goals.
Confirmed speakers include
- Ashok Srivastava, Chief Data Scientist, Verizon
- Yael Garten, Director of Data Science, LinkedIn
- Esteban Arcaute, Senior Director, Head of Data Science, WalmartLabs
- Rahul Todkar, Vice President, Enterprise Data Science, Charles Schwab
- Chul Lee, Head of Data Engineering & Science - Connected Fitness, Under Armour
- Winning the Talent War - Attracting and Retaining Top Data Scientists in a Hyper-Competitive Market: Understanding their motivations and discovering the key to ensuring your organizations’ data science projects excite your team
- The IT Implications of a Data Science Approach Identifying a balance between proprietary software and open source tools plus measuring impact of the shift from highly curated data to ‘data in the wild’
- Democratizing Data Science: Empowering non-technical analysts to use data science tools and make better informed judgements which lead to a greater data-driven culture
- Securing Buy In at the Highest Level to ensure that data science is trusted throughout the organization by delivering business value
- The Data Scientist as a Partner in Success - Building Positive Relations with Internal Stakeholders how can we convince other teams to work constructively with data science?
View the latest agenda http://www.chiefdatascientistusa.com/agenda
Delegate registration http://www.chiefdatascientistusa.com/register
For more information, contact Laurence Allen, Marketing Manager
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Chief Data Scientist Forum USA 2016.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/16/2016 - 11/17/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||08:00 AM to 17:00 PM|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/16/2016 - 11/17/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||08:00 AM to 17:00 PM|
|First Move-In Date:||11/15/2016|
|Other Industries:||Business, IT, Management/Leadership, Sciences, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||Attendee registration fee is between $1049 and $2499|
|Audience:||Chief Data Scientists, Presidents, Vice President, Directors of Data Science, Data, Analytics|
|Notes:||Estimated Attendance: 80-100|
|Venue:||Hilton San Francisco Financial District|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 433-6600|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hilton San Francisco Financial District|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.sanfranciscohiltonhotel.com/...|
|Show Owner:||Corinium Global Intelligence|
|Sponsorship Details:||Exhibitor / Sponsorship costs range from $6,000 - $29,000 depending on the package.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibitor / Sponsorship costs range from $6,000 - $29,000 depending on the package.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.