The Chief Data Officer Forum Insurance 2016 which will establish a focal point of discussion for Insurance specific CDOs, CAOs and senior data professionals to evaluate the evolving demands of big data and analytics in the Insurance space and importance of championing data/analytics evangelism at an enterprise level.
This highly interactive forum, will tackle some of the insurance’s industry’s most crucial topics including price optimisation, fraud analytics, predictive modelling, customer data management, disruptive innovation, embedding a data culture within your organisation and data quality.
It will provide you with the tools needed to empower your data and analytics initiatives to bolster your business outcomes. No matter the maturity of your organisation, the two day conference will enable you to shift the cultural mindset to a data-centric approach to problem solving.
- Hear perspectives from Louis DiModugno, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, AXA USA and Mark Pitts, Chief Data and Analytics Officer at Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield on measures CDO and CAOs in Insurance need to take to successfully leverage the Big Data revolution as well as building the case for Data and Analytics as a corporate strategic asset.
- Understand the latest strategies being employed by senior data leaders at National Life Group, Zurich North America and Gen Re to resource, recruit and retain data and analytics talent within the Insurance sector
- Learn strategies from John Hancock, Nationwide Insurance, Aflac and Trupanion on how you can better leverage your customer data and develop consumer-centric initiatives which will optimize your ROI on customer interaction through better targeted marketing, pricing, risk assessment, claims and ultimately lead to greater acquisition and retention.
- Build a culture of mature analytics with case studies from Eric Huls, SVP, Chief Data Science Officer, AllStat and Kimberly Holmes, SVP, Global Head of Strategic Analytics, XL Catlin
- Examine best measures to manage state-to-state regulation and gain insight into the future regulatory landscape within insurance with the inclusion of NAIC.
- Review the latest trends in the technological landscape and assess the impact of IoT, machine learning, telematics and automated vehicles in disrupting the established working practices of Insurances businesses whilst examining the opportunities to facilitate evidence-based decision making at all levels of the organisational hierarchy.
View the latest agenda http://www.chiefdataofficerinsurance.com/agenda
Delegate registration http://www.chiefdataofficerinsurance.com/registration
Delegate registration fees range from $895 USD to $1395 USD
Currently there are a limited number of opportunities to speak, exhibit and secure one to one meetings. Email Christie Hattersley, Sponsorship Director on firstname.lastname@example.org