Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The inaugural Chief Customer Officer USA will launch in Miami from January 31st to February 1st 2017 and is a Conference for Senior Customer Experience Professionals to Mature and develop the Chief Customer Officer road-map within an organization.
CCOs and senior customer experience professionals will discover the most critical challenges and opportunities regarding the implementation of an enterprise-wide customer-centric approach:
- Validate and empower your strategic road-map with customer experience case studies from Mastercard, Amtrak, Travelers, Verizon Fios, Philips Healthcare and Eversource Energy
- Network with over 100 CCOs and senior customer experience of professionals over the course of a discussion-focused agenda and establish lasting relationships which go beyond the scope of the conference
- Personalize your event experience by choosing from a range of concurrent discussion groups and an additional half-day Masterclass from Jeanne Bliss on the advancing the Chief Customer Officer Role by exploring the strategies involved to demonstrate the value in customer experience investment
- Measure the value of mature customer experience initiatives and demonstrate ROI on customer experience investment to secure a permanent seat at the executive table.
- Discuss the next frontier for customer service excellence Reviewing the latest trends in the technological landscape and assessing the impact of IoT, digital and mobile in disrupting customer interaction with your brand
- Jeanne Bliss, Founder and CEO, Customer Bliss
- Darryl Michael Speach, Chief Customer Officer, Greystone & Co.
- Gregory Knight, SVP, Chief Customer Officer, CenterPoint Energy
- Karen Pascoe, SVP, Group Head, User Experience, Mastercard
- Henry Edinger, Chief Customer Officer, Travelers
- Marijke Maartense, Director Global Customer Experience, Philips Healthcare
- Stephanie Cochinos, AVP, Global Marketing Strategy, MetLife
View the latest agenda http://www.chiefcustomerofficerusa.com/agenda
Delegate registration http://www.chiefcustomerofficerusa.com/register
For more information, contact Laurence Allen, Marketing Manager
Don't wait to register for the Chief Customer Officer USA 2017. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/30/2017 - 02/01/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||01/30/2017 - 02/01/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||08:00 to 17:00 on both days|
|First Move-In Date:||01/30/2017|
|Other Industries:||Business, Management/Leadership, Marketing|
|Cost to Attend:||$1695 per delegate|
|Audience:||Chief Customer Officers, Heads, Directors, Vice Presidents, Presidents of Customer Experience, Customer Management, Loyalty, Customer Service, Marketing|
|Notes:||Estimated Attendance: 100-120|
|Venue Phone:||(305) 577-1000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.icmiamihotel.com/...|
|Sponsorship Details:||Exhibitor / Sponsorship costs range from $6,000 - $29,000 depending on the package.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibitor / Sponsorship||Prices range from $6,000 - $29,000 depending on the package.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Exhibitor / Sponsorship costs range from $6,000 - $29,000 depending on the package.