Whether looking to improve your fishing knowledge through seminars with top-notch local and national fishing professionals, catch up with all your fishing buddies, buy the newest equipment, book a trip of a lifetime, or to buy a new fishing boat, it's all available January 28-31, 2016 in Schaumburg, IL.
Featuring over 100 travel related exhibitors (including guides, lodges, resorts and regional promotion agencies), most of the major fishing tackle manufacturers, local fishing retailers, and almost 100 fishing boats, you can see it, learn about it, touch it, and buy it at "The Sportfishing Spectacular" in Schaumburg.
Covering all species through most techniques, fly fishing to conventional, you can attend seminars with expert instructors and nationally recognized pro fishing celebrities, learn to fly cast, and talk with some of the best guides and outfitters from around the globe. Break up your winter and start preparing to catch the big one......
The annual Chicagoland Fishing, Travel & Outdoor Expo in Schaumburg, IL will continue its growth emerging as the only worthwhile fishing event to attend in 2016! Mark your calendars now!
• Incredible Attendance with Strong Retail/Boat Sales/Trip Bookings - Awesome Manufacturer Presence! Ask around - there is no better fishing related event in the Chicago market.
• FREE PARKING - Beautiful, yet affordable, attached Hotel Accommodations.
• Non-Union Facility with Easy Move-in and Move-out.
• We draw in the crowds with Extensive Advertising and Unbelievable Seminars by Local and National Pros.
• Friendly, professional, and accommodating staff.
• A clean event - not a flea market.
• Ask your peers - you will not find a better event in this upper Midwest market.
The American Sportfishing Association (ASA), the sportfishing industry’s trade association, was created in 1933 to represent tackle manufacturers’ business interests. Since then, the association has evolved from representing the interests of just tackle manufacturers to championing the entire sportfishing community. The association is funded through membership dues and income generated by its annual trade show and its consumer-based fishing and outdoor sports shows.