Save the date for the CEC 2015 Convention & Expo, the premier professional development event for special and gifted education.
Thousands of special education teachers, administrators, researchers, professors and students from around the world will discuss pressing issues and share information in areas such as Common Core State Standards, administration, autism, co-teaching and collaboration, emotional and behavior disorders, instructional strategies for math, reading, and science, policy, technology and response to intervention.
The CEC Convention & Expo offers hundreds of educational sessions conducted by leading experts and endless opportunities to network with others working with children and youth with exceptionalities and their families. Attendees will also have the opportunity to learn about new and pending legislation and explore cutting-edge products and services in the exhibit hall.
Network with internationally renowned experts in special education and discuss the latest research and most promising instructional strategies.
You won't want to miss this chance to further your professional growth, catch up on what's happening in the field, learn about the latest in evidence-based practices, expand your knowledge, and broaden your perspectives.
Reach more than 5,000 special and gifted educators by becoming an exhibitor at the CEC 2015 Convention & Expo. An exhibit space provides a perfect opportunity to meet with current customers, create new ones, as well as provide on-site demonstrations of your latest products and solutions to an audience with buying power.
For more than 75 years, companies that focus on special and gifted education have been participating in the CEC Annual Convention & Expo. With more than 200 exhibiting companies, nonprofits and school systems, it has become the world’s leading expo for special and gifted education products and services.
Companies that specialize in autism spectrum disorders, early childhood, learning disabilities, response to intervention, technology, transition and many other areas of special and gifted education all have a place at the CEC Expo.
Ninety-four percent of CEC convention attendees visit the Expo Hall so this is your chance to meet and interact with teachers, administrators, faculty, university students and current and prospective customers when you exhibit at the CEC 2015 Convention & Expo.
CEC ATTENDEES ARE LOOKING FOR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
• Assessment and Diagnostic Tools
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Communicative Disabilities and/or Hearing Impairments
• Core Curriculum: Math, Language Arts, Phonics, Reading
• Cultural, Linguistic Diversity
• Developmental Disabilities
• Early Childhood/Intervention
• Emotional & Behavioral Disorders and/or Management
• English Language Learners
• Gifted & Talented
• Government Agency
• Hearing Impairments/Deafness
• Instructional Design, Strategies
• International Programs/Services
• Multiple/Severe Disabilities
• Online Learning: K-12, University, Certificate Programs
• Physical/Health Disabilities
• Professional Development
• Publications, Textbooks or Supplements (Digital or Print)
• Recruiting/Career Opportunities
• Related Service Provider:
Occupational Therapy, Speech
Therapy, Physical Therapy,
Recreational Therapy, Music Therapy
• Response to Intervention (RTI)
• Special Education: ages 0-3, K-12, University, Public, Private, Charter
• Stimulation, Play Therapy/Recreational Therapy
• Teacher Education: College/University Graduate Programs, Certificate Programs
• Technology: Educational/Instructional, Assistive, Alternative and Augmentative (AAC)
• Transition: Life Skills, Work/Career, College/University
• Visual Impairments/Blindness
The Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) is the largest international professional organization dedicated to improving educational outcomes for individuals with exceptionalities, students with disabilities, and/or the gifted. CEC advocates for appropriate governmental policies, sets professional standards, provides continual professional development, advocates for newly and historically underserved individuals with exceptionalities, and helps professionals obtain conditions and resources necessary for effective professional practice.