The Canadian Cardiovascular Congress (CCC) is the largest gathering of cardiovascular and allied health professionals in Canada.
Year after year, CCC continues to grow by bringing returning and new delegates to different locations across the country. The importance of the CCC is always expressed by attendees after the event: It’s the most essential networking event of the year and the best opportunity to stay up-to-date on the latest Canadian research, policy and practice in the field, making it one of Canada’s longest running medical meetings for a reason.
Join together with other cardiovascular health professionals the Canadian Cardiovascular Congress to explore new concepts, thoughts, and ideas for a better tomorrow.
Top 10 Reasons To Attend CCC 2016
Network with colleagues
Learn at symposia
Showcase your research
Be part of the debate on controversial findings
Transfer knowledge from research to practice
Earn CME credits
Initiate evidence based change in practice
Listen to key opinion leaders
Explore state-of-the-art innovations in the Community Forum
Collaborate with peers at workshops
The CCC is the premiere annual cardiovascular learning event in Canada and the ‘must attend’ meeting for cardiovascular professionals. It is an opportunity for your organization to foster collaboration in research, education, networking and learning!
Investing your marketing dollars as a CCC 2016 exhibitor offers:
• Unprecedented contact with a broad cardiovascular audience of over 3,300 delegates;
• Dedicated time is provided to visit the Community Forum - outstanding opportunity for peer-to-peer discussion and interaction with professional attendees to exchange valuable information on the latest advancements and developments relative to the treatment of cardiovascular disease;
• Tech suites, hands-on learning and, scientific poster sessions located within the Community Forum;
• An opportunity to connect with physicians enrolled in fellowship programs - tomorrow’s leaders and decision-makers; and
• Targeted marketing opportunities, eBulletins, banners, aisle signs and floor stickers.